Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily commitment 6/16

Happy am everyone. I am up and going already today. Not a very busy day which I am thankfulf for. dd #2 had a softball game so we went to that. Dd #3 did her piano and computer camp while I was gone and now all of them are at the park just down the street playing while I quick hop in the shower. Well go off for a haircut and then dd #3 game is tonight so I think it is off to to pool this afternoon to suntan all my worries away. I only got maybe 2 more months off so I better enjoy it.

Hubby and I sat down last night and figured out our new budget. It is okay. Just not as much going out as usual. That is okay though there are plenty of things to do around here.

Glad to see everyone is doing well. Hope you all have a great day

op for me
chels

Re: Daily commitment 6/16

Sorry to hear your husbands hours got cut Chelsie. Hopefully things will pick back up. My hours were cut about a year ago and a few months ago we lost our holiday and vacation pay. I try to remember that I'm lucky to have a job but it is still frustrating! I saw your pictures on facebook and you have a beautiful family. You look great! Are you at goal? Patty I wish I had a little of your talent.
I hope all of you have a great day!