Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment 6/24

Good morning. A quick post before I head for the gym. Will be there about 2 1/2 hrs. then need to do a little shopping. It is going to be hot so think I'll be inside most of the day. Haven't planned meals for the day yet.
Hope you all have a great day

Pat

Re: Daily commitment 6/24

Good morning. Well my tooth made it through another night. i hope this means It is healing. Ball practice is canceled here this am so I am letting all the little ones sleep in today. Not sure if I should go get groceries today or tommorow. gotta get a list made up first. Will go weigh in at noon and then meeting tonight. Walk after that.

op for me
chels

Good Wednesday morning to you.

Pat and Chelsie, hope you both have a great day!

DD#2 and DGC will be here as soon as they are finished with VBS at their church this morning. I have planned a picnic-type lunch and will hope to find a spot of shade outside so we can have a "real" picnic.

The scale just isn't moving in the right direction, so I have reluctantly returned to counting points. We'll see how that goes for awhile. I don't have many left for other food once I account for three dairies, two oils, and my daily obligatory banana. I have increased my walking, too, and still no movement in the right direction.

After so many days with rain, we expect another day with sunshine. It will be a little hot for me, however. Not as hot as you are, Chelsie, but I am not a fan of hot weather.

That's all for now. May be back later.

Have a great OP day!
Nellie

Hello all. I'm up with DD. This has been an every night thing lately. I'm hoping that once she cuts these teeth we will resume sleeping through the night.
I was a little nervous about going back to WW this week since it has been 3 weeks since the last one, but according to my scale I have still dropped a few pounds so I feel a little better about going back. I'm getting closer to my 10% goal. I think about 5 more pounds and I will be there. I have been exercising daily (whether I want to or not) and trying to keep track of my points. I know journaling is key but I can't seem to keep on top of it like I should.