Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily commitment 6/29

Cathy, too bad you couldn't get in the class but congrats for taking what you saw and doing it on your own. I'm glad that some places limit the number of people in a class. Our water classes are so crowded that sometimes it's hard to move.
I did my 60 minutes of water aerobics, weight lifting circuit and 30 min. on the treadmill. Then I walked over a mile while shopping. Earned 5 activity points at the gym.
Have to finish a backpack that I'm making and then start packing more stuff in the camper.

Pat

Re: Daily commitment 6/29

Happy Monday to everyone!

Seems as our weight goes down, our activity needs to go up and our food intake decrease in order to keep losing. Just no way around it, is there?

Pat, hope you are getting all your things taken care of prior to your trip.

Cathy, great to hear from you again. I have been through your town (albeit on I-75, ha!) many times, even off one of the exits to a Panera Bread at least twice. Yes, it takes us about an hour to reach PF and all that outlet shopping/Dollywood fun.

I've been to the dentist for my teeth cleaning, have worked on laundry giving me clean clothes and clean linens, and now it would be nice if the rest of the house would follow suit.:) I don't think my memoirs will make any reference to my being neat and tidy.:)

My WW meeting is later this afternoon, but it won't be a weighin day for me. That will come in two weeks since I will miss next Monday. Anyway, I am doing pretty well counting points for awhile. We'll see what happens this week.

Wishing each one of you the very best for a great OP day!