Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment 7/14

Good morning. We're home. 2 weeks is a long time to be gone. Today is facing the mountain of laundry. I took enough clothes that I didn't need to wash while we were gone.
I was worried when I stepped on the scale and was surprised to see down 0.2. I won't get excited till Thursday weigh in. Maybe shaking up the routine occasionally isn't a bad thing. We were in the land of no vegetables. Our folks think salad is an exotic thing (of course made with iceberg lettuce). Baked beans are considered a vegetable. When we got home last night I ran to the grocery for supper supplies and made stir fry with lots of fresh vegetables.
I indulged in a couple "must have" midwestern treats that were fried foods but guess it didn't hurt me too much. I tried to eat healthy when it was possible, but I couldn't create a scene demanding my choices of foods. Our mothers are both 82 and we won't change the way they have always eaten.
I've kept up a little on what's been going on and Nellie and Chelsie you both sound like life is busy but going well.
Have a great day

Pat

Re: Daily commitment 7/14

Welcome Back Patty!!! Sounds like you had a great time. Good Job with the food situation!! I know what you mean how you arent going to change your mothers habits of cooking!!! We are going camping in a couple of weeks and after last weeks devistating results of trying to bring everything I needed to make my meals I have decided to bring only my bread, mayo, and my snacks. That way I stay out of the cooks way. I know if I dont stress over it I will do fine.

Well today is going to be hot I guess. I will finish getting the kids dressers sorted and then off to a coffee date with a friend. This afternoon I am not sure what I will do. I got a phone call for an interview so I will have to see when that is scheduled. Tonight is Jujitsu and my hubby is teaching!! That should be interesting. :) I just think he likes to tell me what to do and hear me call him sir

Well off to eat breakfast

see ya all later
op for me
chels

Pat, great to have you back! Yes, life is good here. I keep plugging along myself. It would be nice to lose an ounce or two here and there, but that doesn't seem to be happening. Of course, there is really no problem with that just as long as I don't start gaining.:) As far as WW is concerned I am below their suggested goalweight.

It is an absolutely beautiful morning here, and I am soon off for a walk.

I may be able to check back in again later.

Have a great OP day, everybody!

Nellie

Morning everyone. I journaled yesterday and stayed OP. Me and the kids are going to play tennis today (lots of exercise with an 8, 6, and 3 year old). I feel good today and am looking forward to a nice day. I'm off to eat an egg on an english muffin right now.

Good job Pat on your loss during vacation, that inspires me. Have a good day everyone!