Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment 7/15

Good morning. I'm off to the gym in a few minutes. Had a good day yesterday. Got some of the mountain of laundry taken care of and some house cleaning. I ended up going for a water aerobics class and was really glad I did. I have scallops thawing for supper tonight. Went to Aldi's yesterday and loaded up on produce. We had my version on Panera Bread's strawberry, chicken poppyseed salad last night and strawberries and blueberries for dessert. Tonight I have corn on the cob and asparagus. Guess my body really missed fresh fruits and veggies.
Have to run. Time to leave for the pool. Have a great day

Pat

Re: Daily commitment 7/15

Hello all! Sorry I have been MIA for so long. I have been really busy at work and I don't have the net at home so I can only get on here while I'm at work. I had a .8 lb loss last week at weigh-in. I'm hoping to do a little better when I go tomorrow. I have been very faithful on my exercise, just have to work on the eating. The weekends are the worst but I am trying!

Brooke, good to see you back. Congrats on the loss. I'm hoping that my scale is right and that I'll have a loss tomorrow.
Had to come home from the gym today and get something to eat. Not sure why but I felt that if I didn't get something in me I was going to collapse. Guess I need to remember to keep a fiber bar in my purse.

Pat

good afternoon everyone. Hope you are all having a great day!

I had a pretty good nite considering I had 6 girls over here!! The dd had a sleep over and they all behaved really well!! 3 of the girls are sisters so their mom came for dinner and then we went to the pool.

While they played this am I got meatloaf and sweet potaoes ready for supper so I just popped that in and now I am free till supper.!

Went and weighed in and...... drum roll please... :) I lost two lbs!!! I was so excited, one because that is a really big number for me to lose, I dont usually lose that much at one time. Also becaue I hit 15 lb loss on the nose so I get my reward of a pedicure!!! I am looking forward to that!!

tonight I will go to the meeting and then go walking

I hope you all have a great nite
op for me
chels

Chelsie, good for you! That is a great loss! What fun you must have had overnight.:) Did the girls ever go to sleep? I always thought "sleepover" was a misnomer.:)

Brooke, good to hear from you. Hope things are smoothing over for you. You have had a lot going on the past couple of months.

Pat, sounds as though you are glad to be back home.:) It is good to hear from you again.

Today was a busy day. DD#2 and the 2 DGC usually visit on Wednesdays, so we have had fun today. They left about a half hour ago to go back home.

Hope each of you has a good evening ahead of you!

Nellie

Chelsie, congrats on such a great loss. I'm like you and don't lose big numbers easily. All I could think when reading about your sleepover is "better you than me". That many girls together would make me crazy.

Pat