Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment 7/16

Good morning. Hope you are having a good day. I'm off to WW this AM. If my scales are right I'll have a loss, not sure how much but anything after vacation will be good.
Had a good day yesterday. Think I've finally got caught up on all the veggies that I missed the last 2 weeks. Had scallops with asparagus and corn on the cob for supper. Cantaloupe for dessert. No big plans today. Think I need to get back to the sewing room and make a few more purses for my next craft show.
Have a great day

Pat

Re: Daily commitment 7/16

Good morning Everyone, I am up (luckily because the husband forgot to rest the alarm after he went to work!!) and off to a Job interview at 9 then off to coffee with a few girlfriends. Dont know what this afternoon will bring as it is raining pretty good here right now. tonight I will try get a walk in.

op for me
have a great day
chels

Hope everyones weigh in goes well!!!

Good morning, Chelsie and Pat, and anyone else who follows.

This morning the rain gauge shows two more inches of rain overnight! Clear now, so it would be a good time to walk, but here I am in front of this computer.:)

Hope your weighin goes well, Pat. Sounds like you have a busy day planned.

Chelsie, hope that interview goes well for you. Enjoy your coffee time with your friends.:)

I need to get out for some grocery, etc. shopping, so I won't be checking back in for awhile. Later on I have a UMW related meeting in a nearby town.

Everybody have a great OP day!

Nellie

Chelsie hope the interview went well and that you enjoyed your time with your friend.
Nellie sounds like you might be getting "moldy" from all the rain. Around here people are complaining that their gardens are rotting from all the rain.
Just back from WW and I was down 1.8. What a good feeling that vacation didn't ruin all my hard work.
Went to Aldi's and stocked up on more produce. Just finished cleaning a cantaloupe, honeydew, pineapple and grapes. Now they are all in the frig ready to eat. Got zucchini and mushrooms to add to tomatoes and extra lean gr. beef to make spaghetti sauce for supper. I love summer with all the fresh things. I sometimes buy too much.

Pat

YEAH!!! for all us losers!!! I think it is so funny I can call you all losers!!! :)

Sounds like everyone is enjoying summer. I really dont want it to end. My Interview went okay I think. It is a production plant that makes chips to put in all sorts of things. I will be inspecting chips which means I will stare through a microsope. Its not that it is my dream job. But options are limited. IT will enable me to stay in town. get off work close to when my kids get out of school. Insurance is really good. I will take a tremendous pay cut but I dont have to drive 50 miles a day.

So it will work for now if I get it.

Also they said I if hired I can wait to start until the kids start school so that will be at least another month!! That will be nice.

So I hope.

Every one have a GREAT day.

Chels

Hello all! Just got back from weigh-in. I lost 3.6 this week!!! I am super excited about it. She forgot to call my name for my 5 lb award so I spoke up and said something. I worked hard for it, ****it, lol. 3 more to go and I get my 10% goal award. I can't wait. Shooting for that one for next week.
My kids' babysitter is a fitness guru so she told me that she would put me through her boot camp workout starting next week if I wanted. I think I will take her up on the offer. What doesn't kill me (and hopefully it doesn't, lol) will only make me stronger, right? I'll let you all know how it goes. Well, back to work I go. Congrats on all the loses this week ladies! Keep it up!

How exciting for all of you! All reporting losses! I am just happy if I don't gain. It took some adjusting when I reached the point where I wasn't supposed to lose anymore at weighins.

Pat, I OFTEN buy too much at the store.:) It really doesn't take too much for just the two of us, but then we do have DD#2 and the DGC once a week, so I have to plan for that. DGS is really funny - he likes lots of options.:)

I did grocery shopping and FINALLY found a 0-point tortilla! Probably paid too much for them, but that's nothing new with me.:) They are LaTortilla Factory, 50 calories, 2 g. fat, and 7 g. fiber. I came right home, spread one with a Laughing Cow wedge, added fresh spinach, rolled it up, and ate it!:)

Brooke, good to hear from you. Sounds like you have a great resource in that babysitter.

Chelsie, hope the best option works out for you.

Got to run for now.

Wow Brooke, what a great loss. Don't put too much pressure on yourself to keep up such big losses. Whenever I set a deadline for making a certain loss I end up gaining. Sounds like you have a good coach in your babysitter.

Pat