Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily commitment 7/16

How exciting for all of you! All reporting losses! I am just happy if I don't gain. It took some adjusting when I reached the point where I wasn't supposed to lose anymore at weighins.

Pat, I OFTEN buy too much at the store.:) It really doesn't take too much for just the two of us, but then we do have DD#2 and the DGC once a week, so I have to plan for that. DGS is really funny - he likes lots of options.:)

I did grocery shopping and FINALLY found a 0-point tortilla! Probably paid too much for them, but that's nothing new with me.:) They are LaTortilla Factory, 50 calories, 2 g. fat, and 7 g. fiber. I came right home, spread one with a Laughing Cow wedge, added fresh spinach, rolled it up, and ate it!:)

Brooke, good to hear from you. Sounds like you have a great resource in that babysitter.

Chelsie, hope the best option works out for you.

Got to run for now.

Re: Daily commitment 7/16

Wow Brooke, what a great loss. Don't put too much pressure on yourself to keep up such big losses. Whenever I set a deadline for making a certain loss I end up gaining. Sounds like you have a good coach in your babysitter.

Pat