Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Committment 7/22

Good morning ladies. Chelsie - congrats on the new job. Keep your chin up and don't give up. We all have our bad (eating) moments. The only thing that matters is that you get right back on board, which it sounds like you are doing.

As bad as I hurt yesterday, I pushed myself back to the track (in the rain) last night and did and even more intense workout than the night before. My legs could kill me for it today. I can barely walk but I'm not letting that stop me. I will be back there again tonight. And, I have even recruited another girl to come with! It is so hard to go at things alone. When you have others there to help you, it seems so much easier. I'm just glad I have the support system that I have.

I put on a pair of work pants this morning that I couldn't squeeze into a couple months back and they are now getting loose! I'm hoping by fall, I will have an excuse to go shopping for new fall/winter clothes!!!

Re: Daily Committment 7/22

Brooke, congrats on your exercise and getting into new clothes. Chelsie, so glad you got the new job. We all have been in the mode of thinking that chocolate will cure the problem. You are so right, learn from your actions and do better next time.
I've been to the pool for my hour aerobics class. Didn't do weight lifting as I had to do some major shopping. We are leaving again tomorrow thru Sat. so have to get some food cooked and ready for the camper. I will be able to go to WW in the AM before we leave. I've been really lax at tracking for the last month. I'm trying to keep points in my head but need to get more disciplined again. Just put in another order for PB2. My last jar is 1/2 gone. A PB sandwich on a sandwich thin is such an easy lunch to carry along.
Have a great day everyone.

Pat

Re: Daily Committment 7/22

hey everyone I have a quick moment to check in. going camping tom thru monday and while I dont have too cook all the meals (its a huge family thing) I had an unexpected set back. Hubby got strep throat. So in addition to all the packing I have to finish I had to get the yard work done, mowing and all. That was my excercise for the night!

I wont have access till Monday night so I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I will try my best with what is made. I am not hauling all my stuff along due to the fact I dont have a fridge to put it all in.

Take care
chels