Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment 7/30

Good morning. Off this AM to WW. If my scale is right I have lost about 3 pouns this week. This is another of those confusing times when I haven't eaten perfectly but appear to have lost. Yesterday sure didn't go well with food. I should have taken my lunch with me. We had sandwiches on huge rolls with macaroni/tuna salad and an oily pasta salad. I got into the cookie tray and had a couple small cookies. Next time I'll be sure and pack my own lunch.
Chelsie sounds like you will do OK with your severance from present job. Don't worry about your small gain, you know how to eat right and get it off.
I'll post later when I get back from the WI

Pat

Re: Daily commitment 7/30

Well, as usual my scale at home is crazy. I only lost 0.2 instead of the 3 it said. Oh well, at least its a loss. On e-tools on the WW site where I track my weight is figures out an average of loss. Since June 11 I've only averaged 0.7 per week. Maybe I'll eventually get to goal but sometimes I wonder. I've heard about how hard it is to lose the last 10 pounds but it has been hard to lose all 90+.

Pat

Hi Patty, You are doing great, just don't get discouraged. I lost my weight really slow and like you said, those last 10 pounds seem to take forever! Lately I've had a really hard time staying on track and last month I gained 2 lbs. I am under goal but I know from my past that if I don't get this 2 lbs. off, it will be 20 lbs. before I know it. I refuse to gain my weight back even it is very hard to keep at it sometime.

hey everyone I am back, it no longer shows this site as a threat. :)

Went to a waterpark with the kiddos yesterday and then some grocery shopping got done. Today we are off to a fishing demonstration that they wanted to go to as well this am. They provide dinner so well have to see what it is.

Hope everyone is enjoying summer I feel like school is right around the corner!

Good job at keeping on moving forward even if it is a little bit at a time. It seems like my whole weight loss has been at a snails pace this time around. But I have lost 15 since January and for that I am happy.

TAke care everyone
op for me chels