Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Newbie here!!

Hello.
My name is Jen. I'm 29 years old about 5'11" and 300 pounds :( I have 3 beautiful children Lydia 8, Alyssa 6 and Dylan 4
I was talking 2 a close friend about my weight battling issues and she gave me the link 2 Aimee's website. I have looked up WW meetings in my area and decided that I'm attending the very next meeting which is on Monday evening.
After reading Aimee's site I was encouraged 2 get off my ass and DO SOMETHING!! Thank you :)
Sooooo, I was hoping I'm not a day late and a dollar short here. Are there still some wonderful ladies here on this site?? I think this would be a wonderful support group online 4 at home needs!!
I have also requested Aimee 2 be my Facebook friend....but I agree with the lady who said "I don't feel comfortable posting on Facebook, cuz all my friends will know what I'm up 2"......they don't need 2 know all about my flab issues! LOL

If you're still using this site I would really appreciate some feedback so I know I'm not alone.
I'll keep posting :)
thanx

Re: Newbie here!!

Hey, Jen!

I, too, am new to Aimee's site and was hoping that there would be some activity on the message board. Maybe you and I can get the ball re-rolling! I'm on my unteenth rendition of Weight Watchers, but somehow I think this may be the time that clicks. Hope springs eternal, eh? I need to lose 85 pounds to get to my ideal weight, so I should be here for the duration. I have two kids - my son just starting college and my daughter a Junior this year. We've homeschooled all the way through, plus, I've had my parents living on our property for the last four years, so busy, busy! Now it's time to work on ME!

Hope to "talk" to you more later -

I used to be a regular on here. A lot of people went to Facebook awhile back. This board gave me a lot of support and I took off 80 lbs. with the help of the ladies on the board. I really miss the support that was on here; I don't like posting personal weight loss battles on facebook for all my friends to see my stuggles. This forum always felt "safer."

With that said...I am fighting the battle of the buldge yet again. I've been back On Program, or OP as we called it on here, for a little over a month and I've lost 11 lbs. so far. Not bad for someone w/a thyroid problem.

Coming back to post that I am now down 37.2 lbs. Working out 6 days a week and doing very low carb. Hope you all are doing well. :)

I remember you, Carrie... You are doing great. You will b back at your 80 lb. loss before you know it...