Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sabotage

Does anyone have any advice for the weekends? This is really frustrating. I seem to do just fine during the week, but weekends are a different story. I think it's a combination of being home (and not distracted at work) and also going out to eat more often. Any suggestions?

Re: Sabotage

Hi Mo, nice to hear from you...I really don't have any suggestions except plan where you eat so you know how you are doing on your points...Try to eat light all day and pick wisely when you go out...I do much better if I cook and we eat at home. You can only eat so many Subway subs...Good luck to you...Let us know how you are doing..

What I find that works is making a huge pot of 0 pt. veggie soup and keeping it on the back burner....you have a quick easy snack, light supper, whatever and you don't have to worry about overdoing it. I've been doing this for a couple of weeks and it's working great for my family too. My daughter is 11 mos. and is really getting into table foods and she absolutely scarfs the stuff down.

What worked for me is NOT going out to eat until I was happy with my weight. If we had to go out, I would figure out what to eat, and stick to my plan once I got there. I would also make sure and do some major cardio the day before if possible the same day. Once you have lost the weight, and understand the sweat it takes to do it, the 10 minute pleasure of that food doesn't come close to the feeling you get having that slim and trim booty!

All good suggestions. Thanks!! This website is such a terrific resource. Kudos for Aimee!!!