Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks, Aimee!

I received my cookbooks today and was happily surprised to find both cookbooks. The receipes look interesting and perhaps I'll have to invest in a crock pot.

I bought 2 of each of them so I could send my Mom copies. For a non-food reward for reaching any kind of goal-weight or organizational.

Re: Thanks, Aimee!

Thanks Sarah! Glad you got your books ok and you're enjoying the recipes. :) I say get a crockpot for sure. You don't even have to be home for it to do the cooking for you. LOL! Super easy!

I need a new crock pot. Who can suggest one that they love? Do you need a larger one and a smaller one to do a good job of all foods? I find my tall one impossible to get a whole chicken into and also some roasts are a task.

I just have a regular round one (you know just the standard one that costs like $20 or so from Rival) but I'd like to get an oval one with a built in timer. My mom has one and I like it. :) I can't remember the brand hers is. I saw a really neat one at Sam's or Costco (can't remember which one). It was nice, but honestly I'll probably just keep my round one until it doesn't work anymore or I accidentally break it.

I have the oval Smart Pot by Rival, love it....it's got the automatic timer so you set it and let it be.