Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
? Time of Day

I notice that i always run out of points by dinner and have to eat light or go to bed. Years ago in a WW meeting I was told by a member that if you are having trouble with hunger to try and start your day at 6:00pm. meaning 6pm would be like breakfast and when you sleep that would be part of your day so when you woke up you would continue with the night b4 until 6 that eve. I have never tried because I was not quite sure if points go by day or by the whole week. Can anyone give me some advice about this because it sounds good to me.

Re: ? Time of Day

Hi Kelly,
I actually tried that a few years ago. I would start my points for the day at dinner time, then the next morning when I ate breakfast and later when I ate lunch (along with any snacks), they went on the same day as the dinner I ate the night before. Points go by the day (and you still get your flex points), but there's no rule as to when your day has to start. :) Give it a try and see if it helps.

my fear with this would be not saving any points for breakfast, then who wants vegetable soup for breakfast?? Ick! I split my points for meals/snacks. It keeps me from binging....... most of the time.

LOL! Well, I guess any way you look at it, no matter how the day is split up, you'd still have to set a set amount of points that you can have for each meal (even if dinner is your first meal of the day in your journal). Or, like you said, come breakfast time you'd be eating vegetable soup (or green beans and salad). LOL! I think one thing that would help is the fact that most of us eat less points for breakfast and lunch than we do for dinner. And then there's the idea that if you eat too much for dinner, you're probably not going to sleep too well. :)