Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
losing interest

Hi, my name is Tami and I have been going to ww since May of 06. So far I have only lost 40 lbs. I have a very long way to go and in the last couple of months I have lost only about 4 lbs. I know I can't quit but sometimes I really do want to. I just wanted to say that I really like this site and it is nice to know I am not alone in my struggle. Thanks.

Re: losing interest

Keep going tammi. use the ww site, aimee site, ww meetings for tips. Another awesome site is hungrygirl.com. Also be honest with yourself are you following the program honestly.

Don't give up Tami. Sometimes it helps to shake up your routine a little. I tend to eat the same food over and over because I know the point values. Try a new recipe. This site has lots of good ones. Good luck!

Hang in there Tami. Try mixing up your workout routine with things you have not tried like yoga, kickboxing, spinning, pilates, swimming, walking,running, ect. Maybe find a workout buddy to go with you. Hang in there

Tami
Just read your post and all I can say is DON'T GIVE UP GIRL! I am so impressed that you have been doing WW since May. That's determination. And let me tell you, forty pounds lost is just awsome! Keep on going!

Don't give up, you can do it. You will be awarded in the end. I know it seems like it going slow at the moment but you will lose the weight. Stay with it girl.

When you are not losing as much as you would like, always thing about what you would be gaining, if you weren't doing something right. You may not be losing, but your also not gaining! There is something to be said about staying the same. Sometimes, that is all we can muster up. But try and find something to motivate you to get back in the grove. I always found it helpful to lose and then stay for a bit, then lose some more, and let your body adjust. I did it in 30 - 40 pound chunks each year. It may take a while, but it stays off better when you let your body adjust to a weight for a while.