Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PB2 Has anyone tasted this yet?

I keep reading threads about PB2 which is powdered peanut butter that is 1 point for 2 Tablespoons. Has anyone ever tasted this?

Thanks,

Nancy

Re: PB2 Has anyone tasted this yet?

I haven't actually tried it, but I hear that it's great (for what it is).
Hey it's worth a try!

I havent tried it yet either. But I ordered it last week and it should be here this week. Im a PB Junkie. So I am looking foward to this. Once I try it I will let you all know! =)

Ive never even heard of it...is it high in protein? Where do u buy it?

Here is a link where it seemed to peak a lot of folk's interest:

http://www.hungry-girl.com/askhg/askhgdetails.php?isid=1010

I just made an order for PB2..I hope I like it. You have to order a min order of 4 just so you know. I have another ww buddy that loves pb too though so she will buy one jar. I hope I like it.PB is one of those things that I love but so pointy!!!

Here are the pb substitutes I have tried and what I thought about them:

Better 'n Peanut Butter
Awful, a waste of money. I wouldn't want to put that into food let alone eat it by itself.

Davinci Peanut Butter sf syrup
More wasted money and bad taste.

Whipped Peter Pan
Same taste as pb, that's the best news so far! No one told me that it would be filled with tiny pin holes all over which reduces the volume by half. I knew that they whipped in air to cut the calories but didn't realize that the product would take twice as much as regular pb to cover the same area.

Write a review when you receive your PB2 and let us know what you think about it!

Nancy - I'm glad you shared your review. I was thinking about trying Better n' Peanut Butter. I thought it was kind of steep.

Ok I just recieved my order of PB2. Drum roll please... Its absolutely wonderful. It has the same cosistancy as real peanust butter and it tastes like peanut butter. Because it is. Peanuts sugar and salt are the ingredients. It will definatly take the place of any reduced fat peanut butter I have in the house.

Thanks for the update Jenna. Maybe I'll go ahead and order some. :) I love peanut butter!

AMAZING! My husband and I just got our order last week and LOVE IT! Hungry Girl's mention sent this little company over the edge. They received so many orders/inquiries it temporarily shut down their site. They only had two people to answer the phones and over 200-300 requests per day. I think they've caught up now. Enjoy!

Okay, this sounds really good; but where do you get it from???

http://www.bellplantation.com/new/index.php

Anyone have any recipes using PB2?

Alright, since there seems to be a big hype about the PB2 i just bought some myself.
I would love another alternative sandwiche to make for my lunch everyday. It would also be A LOT less points if you were to make a PB2&J sandwiche with sugar free jelly (plus the bread).
This should be interesting...but I guess I've caught the "fever"

Many blessings for a wonderful weekend!

Love Y'all

I just received my PB2 orders. I was skeptical at first but I am hooked now. It smells and taste like dry roasted peanuts. I have had the Better Than Peanut Butter and thought it was horrible. PB2 when mixed with water is just like regular peanut butter.