Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Goodbye 200lbs forever!

Saturdays are my weight in, I was not looking forward to this one; I was positive I would show a gain. This is my 3rd try on WW and my 5th week. But, I sucked it up, and weighed in, to find out I lost 1.2 lbs! Which, made me under 200 lbs (finally!).

You see, my leader said something to me a long time ago (I had joined but had to quit because I got pregnant). I had a good week and was about 201. She said, one more good week and you can say goodbye to 200 lbs. forever.

Forever.

That really stuck in my head. This time around that is what I wanted, to say goodby to 200 forever. It gave me a lot of motivation and I'm really excited now to keep trying.

I think the key for me is going to be setting mini-goals, and sharing those with someone so they can cheer me on. My next mini-goal is to loose 5 lbs. What are your mini-goals?

Thanks for listening, I was just so excited tha tI wanted to share!

Re: Goodbye 200lbs forever!

Good job Sara! I used to say that I was out of the 200 lb club when I got down to 199. It's a great feeling to have your weight start with a one instead of a two. I also set 5 lb goals. I love getting the 5 lb stars from the WW leader.

Sara, welcome to "one derland."

I believe in mini-goals too! My first this year, was to get out of the '300' club. I really, really hated being in that club! But within 2-weeks, I made my first mini-goal. Now I am on my second - to lose 25 pounds. When you have a lot of weight to lose, that is the only 'weigh' to go!

Sara,

Thanks for much for sharing! I'm still in the 200 club. Your story is a great motivation for me. Congratulations on your hard work!!!

Congrats! What a great acomplishment. I remember When I got out of the 200s. It was a couple days before my birthday. I think it was one of the BEST gifts ever. That day I took all the clothes that I had to be 200 pounds or higher to fit into and donated them and said "Good Bye to 200 pounds forever" too! Keep up the good work and keep us updated on your progress!

Congratulations Sara!

Congratulations! I can't wait to get out of the 200 club. 27 more lbs. to go. You are doing great!

Thanks Sara for sharing. You are the inspiration that keeps me going. It is all part of our joint adventures. You go girl. Katie

Congratulations Sara!!! You are an inspiration. I just started ww and can't wait to get out of the 200 club.

Congrats Sara!!

I myself am an "Honorary Member of the 200 Club". At least I'm not doomed to be an "Official" member!!

Keep up the good work!

Sara, I read this post awhile back, so today when I weighed in and was finally below 200, I thought of your post and said goodbye 200lbs forever!

Wow Sara...CONGRATS! I just started WW yesterday and I'm REALLY excited, I can't WAIT to join you in saying GOODBYE 200...I have a ways to go, but I have faith this time around.