Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
is it impossible?

my goal was to try to lose 20 pounds by march 20th...i started that goal in january...but have been goin back and forth between 220 and 222....doin it the healthy way is it impossible?here it is the the 10th af feb....i have a month and 10 days....i exercise or try to exercise 30 min a day 4 to 5 days a week...most of it is cardio....and i have been watchin what i eat low fat low calorie more fruits and veggies....water...so girls what do u think?

Re: is it impossible?

Nae,
Everyone loses at a different speed. I think it's possible for some people to lose 20 pounds in almost 3 months, but I wouldn't let it control how you think you're doing if you don't make that number by that date. I know everyone always watches the numbers on the scale, and it's good to set small goals along the way, but remember you're eating better now and exercising. That's what really matters. If you make the 20 pounds by March 20th, then that's awesome, but if for some reason you don't, remember... it's just a number. Think about all you've accomplished since January and be happy that you're getting healthy. :)