Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
diet pills

I"m looking for a diet pill to help boost my engery and metabolism. Any suggestions?? I'm on WW and work hard to get my H2O in every day, but I still feel like I need that extra boost to get through the day. I'm up at 5:00 a.m., go to work, and home by 6:00 p.m., = long day, to house with young children....

Re: diet pills

Im not a big fan of diet pills. Dont get me wrong I used them alot when I was trying to loose weight. But I dont like the way they make me feel, and since I have been off them, I feel much, much, better. But if you are looking for a boost. Check out www.frsplus.com. They have a low calorie antioxident drink, that will boost anyones energy level. I drink one in the AM and one mid afternoon. Its really amazing. I was sceptical at first. But not anymore. I heard of the stuff from Hungrygirl.com (If you want to check out her web site to see what she had to say about it.

I found a product at Costco called Zipfizz. It's a powder (like the crystal light drink mix) that you add to your 20oz bottle of water. It has lots of different vitamins but LOTS of B12 and potassium in it. I drink it about 1:30 or 2pm when I am getting that afternoon slump feeling. It doesn't give you a jittery feeling at all - it just make me feel awake and clear headed. I showed it to my doctor and he said there was nothing wrong with taking it. What vitamins your body doesn't use it will just get rid of from this product. Hope this idea helps!
They do have a website. www.zipfizz.com

Linda

Thanks so much! I'm going to see if I can find it and give it a try. The website says that Walgreens carries it also. Do you happen to know the points?

The ZipFizz has 10 calories so it is 0 points when you add it to the water.

Linda