Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Firm?

Hey! Has anyone ever tried the workout video called the Firm? I've heard good things about it and wanted to know if anyone has ever gave it a shot. I guess anything will work if used on a regular but I have heard this is good. Thanks.

Re: The Firm?

I love the Firm!

You have to be careful if you have bad knees (you do a lot of stepping up & down), but you'll be OK if you remember to keep your weight on your heels instead of your toes.

I like them because you get cardio and toning all at once. I still like to use my treadmill for cardio, and I have other videos that are just toning, but I like the Firm when I only have time for one or the other.

For just toning, I recommend Cathe Friedrich's -- it's more advanced though, and she doesn't queue much for beginners. The Firm is better about showing modifications for beginners & intermediates.

I recommend it!

www.collagevideo.com has a huge variety of videos, including The Firm. You can actually see video clips of many of them, so it's a great place to check it out.

Re: The Firm?

I've done the firm number two. Its hard work....you only do it everyother day which is nice....but I personally think the reason they have u do it everyother day is because physically you can't do it every day. I was the sorest I have ever been in my life the next day. And I do excersise regularly. However it does work...its no walk in the park though.