Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cookbooks

Aimee, just wanted you to know that I received my cookbooks this week and I absolutely LOVE them!!! Everyone at work keeps wanting to look at them. I gave all of them the website address so that they can order their own and leave mine alone! LOL. Thank you so much and continued good luck to you!

Re: Cookbooks

Shelly you will love your cookbooks..I have had mine since they first came out...just about got mine worn out...

I ordered both cookbooks Feb.15th. I can't wait to get them. Did it take the hole three weeks before you got yours.

I've ordered the cookbooks too but couldn't wait to get them. So I printed an entree and dessert recipe off this website and am making them for the first time tonight. My husband is so happy that I'm actually going to cook again! I've been eating frozen dinners and he's been buying himself fast food dinners since I find it such a pain to figure out points on recipes. I can't wait to try them out!

I'm sure aimee will get them to you as soon as she can. They really are worth the wait...

Patty

I'm in love with this site and Hungrygirl.com.

Would you be so kind as to list the sites and/or give more info about these wonderful cookbooks?

Thanks so much

Here's the info:
http://www.aimeesadventures.com/Cookbook.html

You won't regret buying them. I suggest buying both, that's what I did. You can print these recipes from this website, but that's a lot of printing and those ink cartridges are expensive. These are nice cookbooks that open up flat so you can easily read the recipes while cooking. It's a lot handier to have in the kitchen rather than running to the computer all the time. Plus, you will be helping Aimee keep this website going.