Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New to the grouop

Hello, I just discovered Aimme's website today. I read her progress page and can very much relate.

I re-joined weight watchers on January 23rd of this year and so far I have lost 9.2 pounds. I weigh in again this Friday and I am hoping to get to the 10 pound mark.

I would have to say that I am not too thrilled with my ww leader. She is saying that she needs to lose 10 pounds. I have to wonder where. I'm like a few of the posts that I have seen. I have to lose 100 plus pounds. It's hard to be motivated by someone who doesn't seem to have a clue as to what I go through.

I look forward to hearing about and sharing our success!

Re: New to the grouop

Hello,
I am new to the group and just wanted to say that I think its a great forum. I joined Weight Watchers 5 weeks ago I have lost 5 pounds so far. prior to that I started counting points on my own and lost 7 pounds. I have 30 pounds to go and it seems so far off. I hope to get there little by little. I loved your story and I can understand the part about gaining the weight back. Five years ago I had lost 55 pounds, but life happened and the stress just made me want to eat, so I did. I plan on learning how to cope with my feelings without stuffing my face. I understand food never solved any of my problems. As for my Weight Watchers leader he is the Best!!

I'm new to this site also..

I'm also a WW'er a lifetime member at that, but I went back in oct with 22.8 lbs back on again.

To date I'm 1.8 back to goal, and i know that i'm ready for a very slow loss to goal, thats just the way my body is...

I'm glad I found this site,, I just ordered Aimee's cookbook, looked like some good stuff there..

Good luck Tobe, nice to have you among us...You will love aimee's cookbooks...Keep us posted on how you are doing....I'm also a lifetimer...lost 50 which put me 10 below my goal...I'm only about 4 below my goal and trying to get back to the 10 below. Seems harder the second time around..It's has been almost 5 years...a long time for me....