Return to Website

Lighthouse PLCs, Inc. : Automation Forum

THE PURPOSE OF THIS FORUM IS: AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS.  IF YOU ARE A PERSON INVOLVED IN SOME ASPECT OF AUTOMATION, HAVE AN APPLICATION YOU JUST CAN'T QUITE GET A HANDLE ON  - HAVE A PRODUCT QUESTION - OR MAYBE HAVE AN ISSUE WITH SOMETHING (EVEN IF IT IS WITH US    ), IT IS POSSIBLE YOU WILL FIND THE ANSWER HERE!!  

OR,  IF YOU  ABSOLUTELY KNOW  THE ANSWER, OR EVEN THINK  YOU KNOW THE ANSWER, THEN JUST POST IT! MAKE THAT REPLY!
YOU ARE PROBABLY RIGHT ON THE MARK, AND MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP SOMEBODY OUT!!    

AND, IT COULD BE YOU THAT NEEDS HELP NEXT TIME. AFTER ALL...(REALLY?).. ARE WE NOT ALL "CHILDREN" - AT VARIOUS POINTS ON THE LEARNING CURVE OF TECHNOLOGY" ???  (I know I've still got a lot to learn and I've been at it for... well since 1970!)

Hopefully the information presented here will help provide solutions to some of today's automation challenges. Some issues are probably old, some are probably new. Many are products of the economy, the resultant reduction in manpower, exacerbated by aging equipment crippled by decreases in maintenance budgets.  The ULTIMATE goal here is that we all become more successful in our careers and chosen professions.

MAYBE THIS FORUM CAN HELP!!! 

You know the rules - ADVERTISING IS NOT ALLOWED  ! 

This area is for we, :

No Offense Intended...the Fraternal Order of Propeller-Heads No Offense Intended

You know the rest - no flaming ,  profanity, blatant advertising,  etc., etc., blah, blah, blah.  If you are 5 years old, or feel like acting 5 years old, you really need to go outside and ride your bike - OH, and seek some professional therapy.  Yea, that would be good, too!

OH!  BTW, if you don't feel like providing your name/company, just put "Anonymous" / "Withheld"/ "Not On File" or Anything!  I promise we won't tell !

Note:  For best viewing..
We suggest switching to "Board Style" (below) rather than "Threaded Style" !
Your choice!  

PLC and Inverter Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: EC2 60HRP Hitachi PLC Cable Pinout

Click HERE for a PDF of the cable pin-out for the Hitachi EC2.

Just a side note, remember that the PGM-COM1-COM2 switch should normally be in “COM2”. COM1/COM2 refer to “modes” or communications protocols – do not confuse with a PC’s COM (serial) port. Your software should also have a setting that refers to COM2 – or “Advanced Mode Protocol”. You should select that setting and put the switch on the EC2 at COM2. Also note that the position of the switch on the EC is ONLY read during power up. So if you change the position of the switch, in order for it to take effect, you must power down and power back up.

Good Luck with your project.