​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Marcus Graham at Socorro

Did Coach Graham make a wise decision? I personally don't think so but hopefully he is able to get Socorro to compete week in and week out. Going to be interesting to see what happens

Re: Marcus Graham at Socorro

.....i think its going to be tough for him.....not sure why he chose Socorro...had he waited a little longer....Montwood became available....and all prior coaches headed to Socorro...where are they now??...out of football!!!!...

Squeaky wheel
.....i think its going to be tough for him.....not sure why he chose Socorro...had he waited a little longer....Montwood became available....and all prior coaches headed to Socorro...where are they now??...out of football!!!!...

Montwood would have been a better fit for coach Graham. Oh well too bad so sad. Good luck to him at Socorro.

Was a terrible move if he likes to win. Was a great move in that Socorro is a much better district. Something is weird about this move it doesn't make sense socorro is a worse school then burgess in every sense academically and athletically. but maybe he sees something we don't

supporter
Was a terrible move if he likes to win. Was a great move in that Socorro is a much better district. Something is weird about this move it doesn't make sense socorro is a worse school then burgess in every sense academically and athletically. but maybe he sees something we don't

More money and opportunities usually make people do things that don't make sense to other people but sense to the people and the family who is making the move.

Brown
supporter

More money and opportunities usually make people do things that don't make sense to other people but sense to the people and the family who is making the move.

hence the reason I wrote maybe he sees something we don't

I wish him much success. 1-6A will be tough. I always felt that Socorro under-performs for a team in a community like that. Hopefully that community can rally around the team and coach to bring some excitement and competitiveness back. Anytime I've attended one of their games, the atmosphere is kind of depressing.

What sucks for him is winning brings excitement and the district will be tough

Who will win between Socorro and Montwood ?
New Coaches moving up from 5A to 6A ?

SUP

Montwood by talent alone.

SUP

Montwood. Socorro kids don't have that fight and hunger yet. Americas was like that prior to their current coach, then they started displaying some grit, fight and competitiveness games and eventually started winning a bit.

DrWho
SUP

Montwood. Socorro kids don't have that fight and hunger yet. Americas was like that prior to their current coach, then they started displaying some grit, fight and competitiveness games and eventually started winning a bit.

Yeah right when did Americas suck like socorro

Dumb
DrWho
SUP

Prior to 2009 minus a couple of playoff seasons

DrWho
Dumb
DrWho
SUP

Prior to 2009 minus a couple of playoff seasons

All thanks to the Fields bros.

AHS was in top 2 back in 2001-2003. Way before the district realignments.

How did they finish?

I can't wait for coach graham to show us why he moved to Socorro.

Yawn......0-7in district. New coach sqme ole same ole

the ball players should let graham have a chance he is a good coach very supportive and positive. new administration, a good academic school with the medical magnet program maybe they can get a change. Not everybody can play baseball.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m