​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FILL IN THE BLANK.....BEST.......(offense edition)

QB- ...........RB-..........WR (flanker)-.....WR- (slot).........TE-...........Tackle-.........Guard-........Center-...........

Re: FILL IN THE BLANK.....BEST.......(offense edition)

QB kid from montwood
RB Fields Americas
WR hampton El DO
Slot Jorge Hernandez El Do
TE Whoever plays TE for Americas because they are the only team that uses one LOL
Center LEftwich franklin
Guard ?
Tackle Vasquez AMericas

Don't get me wrong, it's okay to promote your favorite players or favorite teams. But unless you have followed the high school careers of every football player in El Paso your roster of the so-called best players in the city is meaningless. That said, the only player that I would support on this list with D1 potential is Josh Fields, simply because his record since he was a freshman speaks for itself.

I don't know half the football players in the city, so it would be pre-mature and kind of silly of me to compile a list of the best players in the city when I haven't seen any of them play or their body of work on the field. So instead of compiling a list of the best players why not compile a list of players to watch in 2016?

......cmon man.....Fields is a good player....and your telling me you ONLY know about his body of work...apparently you support AMERICAS.....thats all good...but they will have a much tougher time this year.....they way i see it....Mr. Fields will be burned out by years end......simply because they don't have much besides him on the offense side of the ball.....and unless the coaches figure out how to get others involved....it will be 1 and done IF they make it to the playoffs!!.....

Lean Bean
......cmon man.....Fields is a good player....and your telling me you ONLY know about his body of work...apparently you support AMERICAS.....thats all good...but they will have a much tougher time this year.....they way i see it....Mr. Fields will be burned out by years end......simply because they don't have much besides him on the offense side of the ball.....and unless the coaches figure out how to get others involved....it will be 1 and done IF they make it to the playoffs!!.....

Well as i read it if he is a fields supporter you are a fields hater lol. Read the topic it was list the best players at each poaition. Is there any doubt hes the best rb. All this guu said was that fields is the only player he knows about as he is the only one with sognificant stats and offers. This wasnt a team question or a scheme question. So my queation to you is......what is your axe to grind. we just got the forum back and the hate as already started. We should be supporting all our players. So as far as the topic i respect boaz statement although there are more proven players like hamlton and hernandez from eldo. Like leftwichh from franklin and several others.

.....WELL HOW CAN YOU CALL YOURSELF PROVEN WHEN YOU MISS THE ENTIRE YEAR WITH AN INJURY; CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSELF AND GO BACK TO KISSING UP TO AMERICAS; I DONT HATE AT ALL.....AS A MATTER OF FACT...I LIKE FIELDS...BUUUT...THATS ALL THEY HAVE....SO LETS SEE HOW HIS BODY HOLDS UP COME PLAYOFFS...MR SUPPORTER - ITS OBVIOUS YOU LIKE STIRRING THE POT...READING THE MONTWOOD THREAD....TRUST ME...THE COACH WOULD OF BEEN FIRED IF HE DIDNT RESIGN!!....YOUR MR WONDERFUL!!...(IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I MEAN...YOU GAVE PROPS TO SOME KIDDOS YOU CALLED PROVEN WHO DIDNT PLAY BUT MAYBE 2 GAMES LAST YEAR....HENCE THE FIRST SENTENCE)...YOU ARE NOT IN THE KNOW...I SEE THRU YOU..

lol this guy.......Every kid I listed played most of the year. Leftwich was hurt for a while but still played. The rest were just kids I thought looked good and weren't seniors last year. And I don't like to stir the pot too much. Actually again just answering the question. didn't make any predictions or anything. Just pointing out players to watch..........and what does holding up to the season have to do with who right now are the best players in each position. Yeah you have an axe to grind with someone lol.......I stand by my list...........easy with the caps there forum bandit lol..........trigger fingers turn to twitter fingers I guess lol....this guy.

...fair enough..... its early......i have no issues with your list...caps ...only because i was at work....appreciate the DRAKE reference.....thats funnier than your list....

I support HS football in EP period! But what I will NOT do is get on the forum to hate on other players, teams, and coaches. What I do know about Fields other then him being a great kid that excels in the classroom as well as on the football field is he's gotten a lot of interest from D1 schools.

Personally, I really don't care what school players attend...any exposure that they get outside of EP is a boost for HS football in all of EP.

Lastly, parents if you think your son has D1, D2, or even DIII potential, the best thing for you to do is get him to the camps that matter this summer as well as the camps sponsored by the schools they want to attend. Don't expect the coaches to do anything for your kid outside of the practice field. For example, some kids for whatever reason may not get the playing time or exposure that they deserve. As a result EP coaches may not see their full potential but it doesn't mean another coach outside of EP won't. It's nice to have highlight videos but college coaches want to see the players in person. I can't name the specific camps on the forum but it's easy enough to research.

Good luck!

Hawkeyes
QB- ...........RB-..........WR (flanker)-.....WR- (slot).........TE-...........Tackle-.........Guard-........Center-...........
Coronado
Qb- Angelo donatelli
RB- Alex Chavez
WR-Alex Norzagary
WR-Jose Luis HErrera
Tackle- Aaron Garcia
Guard- Madison Beeler
Center- Robert Butler

americas the best smelling offense in west texas

Yawn. That isn't the topic

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m