​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
YISD Turf Fields

In the following weeks, in fact starting this week, Ysleta Independent School District high school's will begin to have turf fields installed. All YISD turf fields are expected to be installed and ready to compete on before this coming season begins. More reason to be excited I would say. It's about time YISD.

Bel Air, Del Valle, Eastwood, Hanks, Parkland, Riverside, and Ysleta

Re: YISD Turf Fields

In my opinion that red turf is ugly. Qbert if you are implying that Bel Air is getting red turf installed imagine Bel Air wearing their home red uniforms tops and bottoms dang they would camouflage with the red turf and the only thing opponents and spectators will see are white helmets moving around.

Switch from grass to turf!

Riverside and Hanks are finally getting turf!!!

Anyone know what color will the turf be?

Rangerfan
Anyone know what color will the turf be?

Traditional green. All schools are getting traditional field turf.

Riverfront stadium turf will be white and the lines burnt orange with the endzones navy blue.

I heard some schools are getting different colors (Riverside-White), some schools are getting differe colors of green, others traditional and some want to surprise their fans

Field under construction

Hmmmm atlast the battlegrounds are being prepared. I apologize for my thinking out loud please proceed.

Turf on all YISD high schools it is about time.

Better late than never

Any word on the del valle field?

blue22ro

It has begun blue22ro

It's about time!!!

OFOD
blue22ro

It has begun blue22ro

Hmmmm digging for gold I see. Lots of luck to those chaps and may they strike the motherload. I apologize for my thinking out loud please proceed.

OFOD

It has begun blue22ro

Do you know if it's going to be colored turf?

blue22ro
OFOD

It has begun blue22ro

Do you know if it's going to be colored turf?

The field will be traditional green but will flip from dark green to light green every 5 yards and will have one family one destiny on the home side coaches box

That's a little disappointing lol i was hoping a dark blue field with coach p. making silver jerseys a home field color... Winning a state title more important than having a pretty colored field.

So did Bel Air get red turf installed?

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m