Forum: EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Top 3 runningbacks

Who do yall think is gonna be the top 3 rbs this coming season??

Re: Top 3 runningbacks

Aaron Moya from canutillo

My three favorite RBs from (A-Z) are:

Adrian Chavez - Eastlake

Evan de Anda - Montwood

Josh Fields - Americas

In that order huh.... on snother note heard hampton from eldo might be moving to rb......as far as your order i do realize there is a difference between your favorite and ranking them based off of how good they are lol........because when it comes to how good they are there is no questions.

Quote: Boaz

Adrian Chavez - Eastlake

Evan de Anda - Montwood

Josh Fields - Americas
I like your list Boaz!!

Like Boaz...the order is from A-Z. I can't say who is the best. But my overall favorite has to be the Rams RB.

Adrian Chavez (Falcons)

Evan De Anda (Rams)

Josh Fields (Trail Blazers)

1.josh fields
2. Adrian Chavez
3. Aaron moya

Top 3 Runningbacks

#1 Americas
Josh Fields

#2 Montwood
Evan de Anda

#3 Eastlake
Adrian Chavez

Is the kid from parkland not in the discussion. Also does anyone know if birdsong will be he will playing for ELDO if so, he will definately be the fastest back.

No football for Birdsong...Focusing on Track only.

Quote: Cats32

Adrian Chavez - Eastlake

Evan de Anda - Montwood

Josh Fields - Americas
I like your list Boaz!!

So how is this list working out.....and I ask again is the kid from parkland not in the discussion......this list was a joke.....chavez, deanda, not in the discussion with hankins and fields.....

wish list more like

Quote: Supporter

Adrian Chavez - Eastlake

Evan de Anda - Montwood

Josh Fields - Americas
I like your list Boaz!!

So how is this list working out.....and I ask again is the kid from parkland not in the discussion......this list was a joke.....chavez, deanda, not in the discussion with hankins and fields.....

wish list more like

Supporter I'm not Boaz and I know the topic reads Top 3 running backs but I will get off topic a little by saying that Eastlake and RB Chavez, Montwood and RB De Anda and Americas and RB Fields will more than likely have a better chance in advancing to the 2nd, 3rd or even dare I say 4th round of the playoffs and Parkland with RB Hankins does not. How do I know this to be true? I don't that is why I said more than likely.

Well he will at least make the 2nd round as the first round is another el paso school.

Well he will at least make the 2nd round as the first round is another el paso school.

I don't see Parkland getting past the 1st round of the playoffs. Maybe next year.

Adrian Chavez - Eastlake

Evan de Anda - Montwood

Josh Fields - Americas
I like your list Boaz!!

wish list more like
Hey genius you do realize that this topic was started back in April right? Hankins was unknown and I'm sure he'll be on top of next years list!

Is the kid from parkland not in the discussion. Also does anyone know if birdsong will be he will playing for ELDO if so, he will definately be the fastest back.

Exactly ^^^ what makes him a genius

Quote: epgerm

He called it back before the season started

He called it back before the season started
Germ I stand corrected!! Supporter is a genius...lol

5A

Deion Hankins - Parkland
Adrian Chavez - Eastlake

6A

Josh Fields - Americas
Evan de Anda - Montwood

5A

Deion Hankins - Parkland
Adrian Chavez - Eastlake

6A

Josh Fields - Americas
Evan de Anda - Montwood

Deion
Fields
? Just three ?

I think Josh Fields is the top dog!!

And then there's a bunch of good ones

The Top Running Back in El Paso, Texas will be the Running Back that produces in the Playoffs.

Aaron Moya is second in rushing yards in 5a and third overall in El Paso I think he deserves to be mentioned amongst the top 3 best in EPT.

Also Seth Dominguez from Franklin. I also agree that Moya should be mentioned as well.

My Top 3 Running Backs are

Deion Hankins
Josh Fields
Evan de Anda

Lol why is deanda even mentioned. Moya dominguez maybe.

Re: Top 5 runningbacks

Parkland, Hankins-2068
Americas, Fields-1794
Franklin, Dominguez-1169
Canutillo ,Moya-1062
El Dorado ,Barfiled-1029

Quote: joba
Parkland, Hankins-2068
Americas, Fields-1794
Franklin, Dominguez-1169
Canutillo ,Moya-1062
El Dorado ,Barfiled-1029

So if we have to pick top three

I'd go with

#1 Fields

2. Moya

3. Toss up between Eastlake8/Franklin/Parkland

Chapin backs are very effective but spread the wealth

But.......just because these guys are up here doesn't mean there's not a couple of pretty good backs scattered across the city. Doing what needs to be done or not. It's tougher in some programs. Or in one of these cases the opposition to rack em up. It really does matter where the yards accumulated

So much bias is going onbinbthis thread.

Someone should gather information such as the amount of carries each running back has up to this point or week.

Amount of carries and District the running back plays in is important if you all really want to find the true Top 3 Running Backs in this city.

Stop with the bias and educate yourselves. Dont make me do it you dam lazyasses.

Quote: Juco
So much bias is going onbinbthis thread.

Someone should gather information such as the amount of carries each running back has up to this point or week.

Amount of carries and District the running back plays in is important if you all really want to find the true Top 3 Running Backs in this city.

Stop with the bias and educate yourselves. Dont make me do it you dam lazyasses.

Yea. I really didn't want to chime in but what the heck

There are many factors to choose the supposedly best

Prior to last nights game De Anda had 188 carries, compared to Hankins who had 263, a diff of 75 carries, and Fields 237, a diff of 49 carries. Taking this into consideration, last night against Pebble Hills, De Anda surpassed the 1,000+ yards rushing for the season by rushing for 177 yards. Which serves as a credit to him considering MW doesn't have the luxury of having an experienced O-Line like some of the other teams. So despite the fact that De Anda has fewer carries then the other RBs, he is right up there with the top producing RBs in the city, including Dominguez (Franklin) who has 194 carries and Moya (Canutillo) who has 166 carries, and yet De Anda still managed to reach the 1000+ yards milestone with far fewer carries then his competition.

So should De Anda be in the conversation on who are the best RBs in El Paso? Absolutely yes!

Prior to last nights game De Anda had 188 carries, compared to Hankins who had 263, a diff of 75 carries, and Fields 237, a diff of 49 carries. Taking this into consideration, last night against Pebble Hills, De Anda surpassed the 1,000+ yards rushing for the season by rushing for 177 yards. Which serves as a credit to him considering MW doesn't have the luxury of having an experienced O-Line like some of the other teams. So despite the fact that De Anda has fewer carries then the other RBs, he is right up there with the top producing RBs in the city, including Dominguez (Franklin) who has 194 carries and Moya (Canutillo) who has 166 carries, and yet De Anda still managed to reach the 1000+ yards milestone with far fewer carries then his competition.

So should De Anda be in the conversation on who are the best RBs in El Paso? Absolutely yes!

Thank you Boaz I don't have to do the research anymore and also as epgerm stated many other factors are at play.

And to those biased people out there and those that hate Montwood and to those that are upset with Montwood because Montwood beat your team. Grow up and dig deep within your biasness and give credit where credit is due.

Well I did what Juco mentioned earlier and your numbers seem to be wrong Boaz. As of from the Americas game De Anda only has 118 carries for 913 yards. With the 177 yards yesterday that puts him at 1090 yards, but the amount of carries is unknown, which to me doesn't seem to be over 20 carries. So yes he does deserve to be on this list with what he's done and with what he's had to work with. Haters will always hate on these young athletes and it always amazes me how people on here act behind a computer. Enjoy these athletes (all athletes) cause the end is near for high school football in El Paso.

Juco was correct. It was a typo on my part, De Anda had 118 carries after the Americas game. Which means he reached the 1000 yard milestone with even fewer carries then I thought. And he still has one regular season game and at least one playoff game left to add to his stats. So congrats to him!

After you breakdown the numbers and look at everything I have to agree with some of you that Evan de Anda is the Top RB in the city followed by Fields, Hankins, Chavez then Dominguez.

Yes D Anda is one of the best backs in this city inspit that Montwood is only about 10 run and 90 % pass it's a one sided team.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m