​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who Supports a Jumbotron for the SISD Student Activities Complex (SAC)?

Does anyone know why there is no Jumbotron in the SISD Student Activities Complex (SAC)? The facility has a capacity of 11,000 and is the home for Montwood, Socorro, Americas, El Dorado, Eastlake, and I believe Pebble Hills High Schools, as well as teams from the Rio Grande Football League. Just curious.

Re: Who Supports a Jumbotron for the SISD Student Activities Complex (SAC)?

Because ysleta doesnt have them yet. Sisd only cares about competeing with them lol. But i wou ld be happy with a nicer score board

I agree...and was wondering the same thing. Most of the large HS stadiums in Texas have them so why not the SAC?

Last year some people in SISD high places were saying that the $250,000 or so Jumbotron was finally going up this year 2016. Hopefully it does for it's long over due. SISD makes so much money off high school football games at the SAC stadium and they should be putting most of that money back into that SAC stadium. It's only the right thing to do. There is no reason why that SAC stadium should not be one of the best stadiums for high school football games in the state of Texas. SISD needs to get their stuff together.

BigMan
Last year some people in SISD high places were saying that the $250,000 or so Jumbotron was finally going up this year 2016. Hopefully it does for it's long over due. SISD makes so much money off high school football games at the SAC stadium and they should be putting most of that money back into that SAC stadium. It's only the right thing to do. There is no reason why that SAC stadium should not be one of the best stadiums for high school football games in the state of Texas. SISD needs to get their stuff together.
Agreed 100%

BigMan

I heard the same thing.

The word was that the JumboTron for the SISD Student Activities Complex will be installed this year. Though I don't know what the latest on this project is.

Just a thought if SISD cannot find the money for this project because maybe someone or others have their hands in the cookie jar perhaps they can borrow $ome from YISD at a low interest.

A jumotron should have been installed at the SAC like 5 to 7 years ago.

The SAC not only needs a hugmungous Jumbotron but a new and better turf along with brighter stadium lighting.

SISD has been slacking it. They need to get focused, start doing their job and begin upgrading the SAC. The SAC has been bringing in so much money by way of high school football games and also other events for many many many years. The SAC deserves high dollar upgrades starting with a massive jumbotron.

For pete's sake Franklin high school already has one. It's not a massive jumbotron but they have one.

Yup Franklin has one alright.

BigMan

When it finally goes up it will have cost SISD a lot more than a measly $250,000.

So what any word on the Jumbotron? So is it going up before this season begins?

Jumbotron will be installed before the start of this 2016 football season! Congrats to SISD, the SAC will now be a first class facility!

Fanatic,

Thanks for the update. The jumbotron will definitely add some excitement to the game.

Boaz
Fanatic,

Thanks for the update. The jumbotron will definitely add some excitement to the game.

wonder who will run it.....At franklin there will be a team assigned. Will each school have to run it or will the district hire people to run it.

Hmmmm what is a jumbotron? A vessel perhaps? I apologize for my thinking out loud please proceed.

Are there any updates on the SACs jumbotron?

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m