​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Spring Game Dates???

Please post your teams Spring Game times, dates and location!!

Montwood Rams - Saturday May 21st 9 a.m @ the SAC

Re: Spring Game Dates???

Coronado T-Birds- May 26th 6:30pm @Coronado

Any other spring game dates? What about Del Valle's and Ysleta's?

Anyone happen to know the date, time and location of El Dorado's spring game?

Americas spring ball game is at sac may 20

Big blue
Americas spring ball game is at sac may 20
What time?

Cats32

Hey cats32 is that the time for the jv or varsity game

MEANGREEN
Cats32

Hey cats32 is that the time for the jv or varsity game
Yea that's the varsity time MeanGreen

When is Franklin having their spring game

2016 BLUE & GOLD SPRING GAME
JUNE 2ND [THURSDAY]
6PM at the SUN BOWL

Thank you EP Gridiron. Keep up the great work

I heard Pebble Hills High's spring game is Wednesday the 18th @6 pm @ Pebble Hills High. Any Spartans out there that can verify??

formerCougar'08

Franklins spring game is May 26th. I believe it starts at 5:30pm I could be wrong about the time.

Westsider
formerCougar'08

Franklins spring game is May 26th. I believe it starts at 5:30pm I could be wrong about the time.

May 26th is correct but the time is wrong. Franklin's spring game is at 6:30.

Sup Cats32: Regarding the Montwood Spring Game, is the game gear for all incoming (Soph,Juniors & Seniors) players trying to make the Varsity squad ?

FormerCougar
Westsider
formerCougar'08

May 26th is correct but the time is wrong. Franklin's spring game is at 6:30.

Both of you are wrong. It's at 7pm.

Falcons Purple vs. White Spring Game
May 19th  @ 6:00 p.m. Eastlake HS 

Tailgate Festivities start at 4:30 in the Athletics Parking Lot.

Eastwood's Blue Gold game was moved to Wednesday June 1st. Still at the Sun Bowl at 6 PM

Parkland May 27th 730 @sun bowl

WTF???!!! EP Gridiron has a post in their facebook page about spring games and I do not see El Dorado. Is El Dorado not having a spring game and if they are not why???

FormerAztec
WTF???!!! EP Gridiron has a post in their facebook page about spring games and I do not see El Dorado. Is El Dorado not having a spring game and if they are not why???

Relax dude. No cussing. Maybe El Dorado is having a spring game but they don't want you or anyone to go. Maybe it's a secret El Dorado underground spring game for coaches eyes only and not open to the public.

Socorro may 20th

Eastsider
FormerAztec

Relax dude. No cussing. Maybe El Dorado is having a spring game but they don't want you or anyone to go. Maybe it's a secret El Dorado underground spring game for coaches eyes only and not open to the public.

That is right El Dorado is having one and it is top secret

JR
Eastsider
FormerAztec

That is right El Dorado is having one and it is top secret

Girls behave EP Gridiron is showing on their facebook that El Dorado's Spring Game is May 25 at 6pm at the SAC

Cats32
I heard Pebble Hills High's spring game is Wednesday the 18th @6 pm @ Pebble Hills High. Any Spartans out there that can verify??

EP Gridiron also has that date on their Facebook page.

Burges Mustangs
Spring Game
Friday May 27th at 6pm
At Burges High School

Americas blue vs white game is May 20 2016 @ 6:30 p.m at the sac

Bel Air spring game Red vs White Wednesdy May 25th JV at 5:00 PM Varsity follows at Bel Air

Parkland 7:30@ Sun Bowl May 27th

I got this list from EP Gridirons facebook page. it's the teams left to play their spring game.

* May 25th (5pm MST) Chapin Huskies @ Chapin High
* May 25th (6pm MST) El Dorado Aztecs @ SAC
* May 25th (6pm MST) Bel Air Highlanders @ Bel Air High
* May 26th (6pm MST) Franklin Cougars @ Franklin High
* May 26th (6pm MST) Coronado Thunderbirds @ Coronado High
* May 26th (4:30pm MST) Hanks Knights @ Desert View Middle
* May 26th (6pm MST) Canutillo Eagles @ Canutillo High
* May 26th (3pm MST) Austin Panthers @ Austin High
* May 27th (11am MST) El Paso Tigers @ El Paso High
* May 27th (11am MST) Andress Eagles @ Andress High
* May 27th (6pm MST) Burges Mustangs @ Burges High
* May 27th (5:30pm MST) Del Valle Conquistadores @ Sun Bowl
* May 27th (7:30PM MST) Parkland Matadors @ Sun Bowl
* June 1st (6pm MST) Eastwood Troopers @ Sun Bowl
* June 1st (4pm MST) Ysleta Indians @ Ysleta Middle

Coronado Blue vs Gold Game @6pm tonight @Coronado

Does anyone know if EP Gridiron is covering Eastwood's spring game?

Chris

I emailed them and no they are not.

Troop
Chris

Troop when did you email EP Gridiron and when did you get their reply? The reason I ask is because I messaged them on twitter ovwr weekend with the same question if they are doing the Eastwood Troopers Spring Game and they said yes.

DLdad
Troop
Chris

Troop when did you email EP Gridiron and when did you get their reply? The reason I ask is because I messaged them on twitter ovwr weekend with the same question if they are doing the Eastwood Troopers Spring Game and they said yes.

I guess they are then cause I emailed them and got their reply like a week and a half ago.

If EP Gridiron did Pebble Hills they have to do Eastwood. Just saying

Chris

And what exactly is that supposed to mean??

Relax. Be happy EP gridiron is doing this for us to see. They can't get to every school. They didn't film the team my son is on but I'm not upset. If you like film check with your child's coach I know our coaches filmed their team.

Zee
Relax. Be happy EP gridiron is doing this for us to see. They can't get to every school. They didn't film the team my son is on but I'm not upset. If you like film check with your child's coach I know our coaches filmed their team.

I agree be happy with EP Gridiron putting up stuff.

Just a FYI to moms and pops out there if you don't pay or donate to EP Gridiron don't complain on what and how they do things or what they put on their pages.

If you're questioning who I am I'm a parent who has supported EP Gridiron in the past and still do to this very day.

Spartandad
Chris

Eastwood has earned it and Pebble Hills wellllllll they haven't earned anything. Just saying.

Chris
Spartandad
Chris

Eastwood has earned it and Pebble Hills wellllllll they haven't earned anything. Just saying.

Whatever man. Not even going to entertain this argument.

Thank you EpGridiron for doing the videos of our boys!

Troop
DLdad
Troop
Chris

I guess they are then cause I emailed them and got their reply like a week and a half ago.

Just confirmed it a few minutes ago via facebook message to EP Gridiron. They said they will not be going to Eastwood's spring game that they are done with all the spring games they had planned to go to this year.

I'm a Eastwood grad and live out of town. Please can someone from Eastwood record and upload video on the spring game being that EP Gridiron will not be going and doing our Troop. Thanks

For All Troop Supporters,
It's amazing that EP Gridiron is not covering a 6A returning playoff team but that's fine, just talked to my son and Eastwood will have video people out there covering the game and posting up a highlight video. Seems like the city is sleeping on these kids, and that's just how we like it. GO TROOP!!!

Troop Dad
For All Troop Supporters,
It's amazing that EP Gridiron is not covering a 6A returning playoff team but that's fine, just talked to my son and Eastwood will have video people out there covering the game and posting up a highlight video. Seems like the city is sleeping on these kids, and that's just how we like it. GO TROOP!!!

Even though EP Gridiron is the best as I love the work they do it's great to hear that someone at Eastwood is uploading video of the spring game. Something is better than nothing. Look forward to it despite not being from EP Gridiron. Props to those people at Eastwood who will be recording the spring game and uploading video.

JR
Troop
DLdad
Troop
Chris

Just confirmed it a few minutes ago via facebook message to EP Gridiron. They said they will not be going to Eastwood's spring game that they are done with all the spring games they had planned to go to this year.

I'm a Eastwood grad and live out of town. Please can someone from Eastwood record and upload video on the spring game being that EP Gridiron will not be going and doing our Troop. Thanks

Are you serious??? Dammn it over the weekend they told me on twitter that they are doing our boys game. WTF??? I enjoy EP Gridiron and how they do things. I really hope they change their mind not unless all the guys within EP Gridiron have their information wrong and there is miscommunication about this specific spring game. I will pray that is the case.

Yes the 2:30 minute videos are great and all, but come on after editing we get 6-7 plays. We're getting all riled up over that? Let's just go out there instead and support our boys and see how our new squad looks. As long as our boys do what they can and keep last year's success going, there will be 10 more opportunities for EPGrid to come out and cover our games. So keep the success and trust me, they will be out there in Fall when it counts.

We lost our offensive leaders, but I can not wait to see our new qb and skills boys as well as our defense. There's a handful of studs out there, CANT WAIT.

OMG
Yes the 2:30 minute videos are great and all, but come on after editing we get 6-7 plays. We're getting all riled up over that? Let's just go out there instead and support our boys and see how our new squad looks. As long as our boys do what they can and keep last year's success going, there will be 10 more opportunities for EPGrid to come out and cover our games. So keep the success and trust me, they will be out there in Fall when it counts.

We lost our offensive leaders, but I can not wait to see our new qb and skills boys as well as our defense. There's a handful of studs out there, CANT WAIT.

You might not care about EP Gridiron but I along with my family and those out of towners do care immensely. EP Gridiron is a godsend to a lot of people.

If you question or are implying that 2 minutes worth of video on a spring game or 6 to 7 plays on a spring game is a joke or not enough for you well it is for me and I'm sure to a lot of people out there.

I don't see Borderland Blitz and NCovertime or anyone else for that matter putting up nothing or hardly anything on spring games so EP Gridiron's 2:30 minute videos and 6 to 7 plays is a lot and I hope they do go do our Troop.

It's probably people like you from our Troop family that gives us a bad rap with EP Gridiron as to why they don't do our spring games and don't go do more of our regular season games.

And yes me and my family along with lots of other people out there get all riled up over EP Gridiron's videos.

May our Troop have an injury free and fun spring game.

DLdad
JR
Troop
DLdad
Troop
Chris

Are you serious??? Dammn it over the weekend they told me on twitter that they are doing our boys game. WTF??? I enjoy EP Gridiron and how they do things. I really hope they change their mind not unless all the guys within EP Gridiron have their information wrong and there is miscommunication about this specific spring game. I will pray that is the case.

Think! EPG is most likely saying they are not covering Eastwood's spring game because they want as many people to go support Eastwood in their spring game instead of waiting for EPG to upload video of the spring game. Think about it. EPG has been doing this for years and they do say they are promoting and highlighting El Paso high school football. A couple of weeks ago I read on EPGs facebook page that they might or may not attend spring games. They said that on their facebook but look at how many spring games they have gone to already. https://www.youtube.com/user/EPGRIDIRON

DLdad
OMG

You might not care about EP Gridiron but I along with my family and those out of towners do care immensely. EP Gridiron is a godsend to a lot of people.

If you question or are implying that 2 minutes worth of video on a spring game or 6 to 7 plays on a spring game is a joke or not enough for you well it is for me and I'm sure to a lot of people out there.

I don't see Borderland Blitz and NCovertime or anyone else for that matter putting up nothing or hardly anything on spring games so EP Gridiron's 2:30 minute videos and 6 to 7 plays is a lot and I hope they do go do our Troop.

It's probably people like you from our Troop family that gives us a bad rap with EP Gridiron as to why they don't do our spring games and don't go do more of our regular season games.

And yes me and my family along with lots of other people out there get all riled up over EP Gridiron's videos.

May our Troop have an injury free and fun spring game.

OMG, if you only knew how involved I am you might be a little more respectful. I will not waste another minute with this nonsense, if you are so dead on then hire a Family member or someone to record entire game for you. I myself prefer watching with my own eyes. I love epgrid it's great, but I'm not gonna sit here n cry. Took half a day off, getting my blue and gold gear ready, it's game time.
CANT WAIT!!!!

Horrible weather currently at the Sun Bowl for our Spring Game. Game has not started. Very windy, thunder, lightning, drizzle, no hail yet. Might this horrible weather be a bad omen of our season? I hope and pray not. Our players are not even on the field yet.

Thank goodness weather calmed down and game is taking place. It's halftime right now. We have over 1000 spectators here which is fantastic.

1 2
w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m