​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Potential young stars.

Coronado, Eastwood, Franklin, and Pebble Hills had some great talent at the freshman level, how do you see some of these young studs doing at the Varsity level? Any impact sophomores to watch next season?

Re: Potential young stars.

I know at Coronado freshman RB Garett Slaughter and WR Edward Seabrook will see immediate action.

We have a great group of young talent, awesome jv team last season and probably the best group of freshmen in the entire city

Our JV blew you out by 30 points and our freshmen team beat you missing 4 starters.. Best in the city? 🤔

Lol

Deion Hankins from Parkland is one of the best Freshman last year so I wouldn't be surprised to see him contribute on the Varsity level this coming year. Franklin was stacked last year on the freshman team so I'm sure there will be some of those boys move up to Varsity and contribute. Not sure his name but I think he was #22, RB and LB on the Franklin freshman team. He was a man among boys. Our Spartans will have quite a few freshman moving up to Varsity next year but that's mainly due to us not having any Seniors so hopefully they can contribute. I wish I knew more names but Eastwood is another team that had a very good freshman team that might have a few move up. Not sure if he's moving up but Collin Murillo, LB, is one of the Eastwood boys that is really good.

Montwood has two young players that can help the varsity squad:

Eric Ramirez at the Linebacker position.
Ivan Vilchis at the Receiver/RB position.

Any opponent coach from last years Freshman can vouch for them.

Two solid players you mentioned ther - RamFanatic...

Last years Montwood Freshmen was a solid team, they beat Eastwood, Coronado, Pebble, El Dorado. They have some solid young talent that can help the Varsity squad. Don't know the names but they have a fast receiver and a solid linebacker.

Two solid players you mentioned ther - RamFanatic

RamFanantic
Montwood has two young players that can help the varsity squad:

Eric Ramirez at the Linebacker position.
Ivan Vilchis at the Receiver/RB position.

Any opponent coach from last years Freshman can vouch for them.

Last years Montwood Freshmen was a solid team, they beat Eastwood, Coronado, Pebble, El Dorado. They have some solid young talent that can help the Varsity squad. Don't know the names but they have a fast receiver and a solid linebacker.

RB/QB for Socorro freshman team last year is very good player. First name is Nick but not sure of his last name. Will definitely contribute on next years Varsity squad.

TheRock

Notice how Socorro isn't on this list. LOL

Bulldog
TheRock

Notice how Socorro isn't on this list. LOL

True --- they got out coached, Not played.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m