​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lets give the big boys love ... Who has a dominant O Line

Let's give it to the big boys on the O Line. Who's a force and the city's top O Line

Re: Lets give the big boys love ... Who has a dominant O Line

I believe El Dorado will have a pretty good o-line and of course I says this is because my son is on that line.

Jared Mendoza
Tackle #76

Historically del valle, americas, and Coronado have good o lines. But only time will tell.

It always seems to be Aztecz,Blazers n Tbirds..not leaving the Cougars out but gotta say keep an eye on the Blazers O line, they come back with almost all of last years starters. They do have a new center who seems pretty darn tough (#65) seems to be the leader of that big O line,good luck to all.

mark50doza
I believe El Dorado will have a pretty good o-line and of course I says this is because my son is on that line.

Jared Mendoza
Tackle #76

I agree with you because my boy is also on that Aztec line. It's going to be a fun season.

Availsm911
It always seems to be Aztecz,Blazers n Tbirds..not leaving the Cougars out but gotta say keep an eye on the Blazers O line, they come back with almost all of last years starters. They do have a new center who seems pretty darn tough (#65) seems to be the leader of that big O line,good luck to all.

I agree with you about your center, he had a pretty good spring game and blocking one of the top defensive players in the city #90.

Jefferson is gonna have one of the biggest O-lines in district 1-5A watch ot for that.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m