​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
El Dorado vs. Eastlake

This may be the year that the Falcons come out on top. My prediction: Eastlake 31 - Eldo 24 if the Falcons can contain the Eldo QB. If not, could be ugly the other way.

Re: El Dorado vs. Eastlake

Honestly i do think it I eadtlakes year. The Aztecs will still be getting used to a revamped coaching staff and the falcon are veterans and loaded

Eastlake will beat El Dorado but El Dorado will have more athletes go Division 1 than Eastlake

Game Prediction Aug.26, 2016
El Dorado 38
Eastlake 42

Signings Prediction Feb.2017
El Dorado 2 DIvision 1 signings
Eastlake 0 Division 1 signings

Who will be the second d1 at eldo

Qbert
Eastlake will beat El Dorado but El Dorado will have more athletes go Division 1 than Eastlake

El Dorado 38
Eastlake 42

You're a funny guy bruh !!!!! what gives when it comes to your way of thinking ? Not to long ago EL Pasoans complained about how El Paso teams couldn't get passed the Lubbock and midlands of the world even though they were producing D1 atheletes ....... El Paso Teams have knocked those walls down and have taken it to another level !!!!! We now compete with the Metropolitan areas And here you sit ******** about what teams have D1 players and which team don't ? Really bruh? Looks like your way of thinking is backwards ...It's El Paso teams that work hard and gain respect and success with or without D1 Talent that brings our city the so much needed attention it deserves !!!! and makes us relevant to the rest of texas . So thank the riversides for starting it !!!!! Canutillo for proving it can be taken to another level !!!!!!! and The rest of the EL Paso teams for keeping the dream alive ....... You have way to much emphasis on D1 stature my man !!!!! D1 is not the end all be all in football... so get that through your thick head !!!! And embrace every El Paso team that brings success and opens up the doors to our athletes instead of trying to poke holes into their program or programs !!!!!! Just saying bruh !!!!!!!!!!!

Kingsrealm
Qbert

El Dorado 38
Eastlake 42

You're a funny guy bruh !!!!! what gives when it comes to your way of thinking ? Not to long ago EL Pasoans complained about how El Paso teams couldn't get passed the Lubbock and midlands of the world even though they were producing D1 atheletes ....... El Paso Teams have knocked those walls down and have taken it to another level !!!!! We now compete with the Metropolitan areas And here you sit ******** about what teams have D1 players and which team don't ? Really bruh? Looks like your way of thinking is backwards ...It's El Paso teams that work hard and gain respect and success with or without D1 Talent that brings our city the so much needed attention it deserves !!!! and makes us relevant to the rest of texas . So thank the riversides for starting it !!!!! Canutillo for proving it can be taken to another level !!!!!!! and The rest of the EL Paso teams for keeping the dream alive ....... You have way to much emphasis on D1 stature my man !!!!! D1 is not the end all be all in football... so get that through your thick head !!!! And embrace every El Paso team that brings success and opens up the doors to our athletes instead of trying to poke holes into their program or programs !!!!!! Just saying bruh !!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry my post ruffled your feathers.

Qbert
Kingsrealm
Qbert

El Dorado 38
Eastlake 42

Your ignorance ruffles my feathers !!! Not your post !!!! Lol. But You be you and keep looking at the small picture in life !!! Hahahah

Kingsrealm
Qbert
Kingsrealm
Qbert

El Dorado 38
Eastlake 42

Your ignorance ruffles my feathers !!! Not your post !!!! Lol. But You be you and keep looking at the small picture in life !!! Hahahah

Ok King will do.

Not so easy

El Dorado 42 Eastlake 41

Eastlake is stacked. Eastlake 31 El Dorado 17

Haha one div 1 athlete won't help you guys out heck ElDO won't even make it past the first rd in the playoffs but keep on with your athlete

Haha 0 div 1 athletes won't help you guys out heck eastlakes lucky cause they play a weak 1-5a El Paso team in the first rd but keep on being content with those gimme bidistrict titles.

El Dorado 70 eastlake 49

El Dorado wins

Eastlake takes this one. El dorado is going to get exposed on their defense

I have El Dorado topping Eastlake. Too many mistakes by Eastlake will cost them in the 3rd qtr.

AztecEmpire
Haha 0 div 1 athletes won't help you guys out heck eastlakes lucky cause they play a weak 1-5a El Paso team in the first rd but keep on being content with those gimme bidistrict titles.

El Dorado 70 eastlake 49

El Dorado wins

And you guys be happy with never doing anything in the playoffs and almost beating a depleted basin team. We'll take our Area Championships and beyond this year, see you later this month.

......there is a GOD.....i cant believe this thread....wooohhhhooooo!!!
okay....here goes......Eastlake will force Eldo to THROW the ball......they will stack the box....play cover 2 behind
Hampton and bracket him....force the QB to go to his second or third read....where he has shown he struggles...and then at this point....he will look to RUN..and RUN and RUN some more.....aaaaahhhhh..,,but EASTLAKE,,,my favorite team in the EAST is too talented....and wins this game......28-10.......ballgame!!!!......all teams will use that blueprint....and if you have a decent defense....you will be in the game with AZTEC nation!!!.....hint) if the first read isn't there....even if its Hernandez.....QB is off and running......stop the QB...and you win.......Hampton will be a non factor unless they use the ol WR screen.....they will try and sneak that in!!!......Go Eastlake!!!

Eastlakes
AztecEmpire

El Dorado 70 eastlake 49

El Dorado wins

And you guys be happy with never doing anything in the playoffs and almost beating a depleted basin team. We'll take our Area Championships and beyond this year, see you later this month.

Look i picked eastlake to win but this statement is ridiculous. 1st round for Eastlake is not a playoff game. Its a scrimmage against a team like bowie......second round is more like a game vs an ok district opponent. It osnt a secret that there are no good ya teams i til you get to the dfw. Quit throwing that in there. Eastlake wins. Hampton and eldo get exposed but don't throw the playoff thing in there. Bottom line is if you guys were better last year you would have beat them.

Supporter
Eastlakes
AztecEmpire

El Dorado 70 eastlake 49

El Dorado wins

Look i picked eastlake to win but this statement is ridiculous. 1st round for Eastlake is not a playoff game. Its a scrimmage against a team like bowie......second round is more like a game vs an ok district opponent. It osnt a secret that there are no good ya teams i til you get to the dfw. Quit throwing that in there. Eastlake wins. Hampton and eldo get exposed but don't throw the playoff thing in there. Bottom line is if you guys were better last year you would have beat them.

I also pick Eastlake win but you are ridiculous saying bowie is like a scrimmage game in the playoffs way to disrespect bowie, Oh I forgot you a 6a team with lots of d-1 offers that can't even win a playoff game. First win a playoff game and then you can criticize Eastlake playoffs wins.

Sorry but it's the truth. Sorry if it hurt ur feelings.

Supporter
Sorry but it's the truth. Sorry if it hurt ur feelings.

No feeling hurt here. Just can't wait for them Eastlake Falcons to make another playoff run this season and that the truth.

Prediction
Eastlake 42 El Dorado 28

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m