​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cathedral on EP Gridiron

Why is Cathedral not included on EP Gridiron? Yes they are apart of TAPPS but the school is still a part of El Paso and does deserve recognition.

Re: Cathedral on EP Gridiron

Fighting_Irish
Why is Cathedral not included on EP Gridiron? Yes they are apart of TAPPS but the school is still a part of El Paso and does deserve recognition.

EP Gridiron just focuses on 1-6A, 1-5A and 2-5A. But I think EP Gridiron should also include and highlight Cathedral and they should not even stop there. EP Gridiron should also include Clint, Mountain View, San Elizario, Fabens, Anthony and other El Paso area high school football teams. This probably doesn't even matter anyways because this is EP Gridirons final year in highlighting El Paso, TX high school football. They have been doing it since 2004. I don't know why EP Gridiron is ending it when they are big here in El Paso. Some are saying on another thread in this forum that the owner of EP Gridiron is leaving the city of El Paso and moving to the city of Houston with some people even saying the owner of EP Gridiron and some Houston local business owners are going to highlight Houston high school football. So don't let it bother you that EP Gridiron does not include and highlight Cathedral because after this season EP Gridiron is not going to be highlighting no teams in El Paso.

Fighting_Irish this is the thread that I'm talking about
http://pub18.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=1529108027&frmid=10389&msgid=1954696&cmd=show

Fighting_Irish

No respect to Cathedral. I agree EP Gridiron needs to include Cathedral. They should be fair.

Daniel
Fighting_Irish

No respect to Cathedral. I agree EP Gridiron needs to include Cathedral. They should be fair.

you should volunteer your services to them

until folks pay epgridiron they have no say in who they cover..........everyone gets a trophy huh

Supporter
until folks pay epgridiron they have no say in who they cover..........everyone gets a trophy huh
Exactly Supporter, no one understands that it takes people, time, equipment and money to do what EP Gridiron does. I'm sure if some parents from Cathedral came out and paid them for their services they'd probably be some videos up of them. It's a shame when they close the doors cause that's when El Paso will open its eyes and see the void in El Paso football. But this is El Paso and we want everything free!!!

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m