​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AP Pre-Season Rankings Released

Well El Paso didn't get any teams in 6A, however they have Chapin tied at 21 in 5A, yet Dave Campbell's believes it should be Eastlake! Thoughts?

Re: AP Pre-Season Rankings Released

Can't wait for that Week 2 match up

Eastlake @ Chapin

2 5A vs 1 5A Top dogs going at it!

Left Falcon Land
Well El Paso didn't get any teams in 6A, however they have Chapin tied at 21 in 5A, yet Dave Campbell's believes it should be Eastlake! Thoughts?

Where can we see this list? Provide link please.

Koolarrow
Left Falcon Land

Where can we see this list? Provide link please.

http://www.texasfootball.com/texas-high-school-football-rankings-ap-vs-dctf/

The AP Preseason Rankings and Dave Campbell's Preseason Rankings are bogus.

Too much bias goes on with the AP writers and the Dave Campbell's wannabe so called experts.

It's Texas high school football where it's flooded with bias all around.

Really think about it. Just an example but what does Dave Campbell's know about Chapin or Eastlake or any other El Paso team for that matter??? It's not like they come to El Paso during the season to watch games. They never do!!! All they do is go by rosters, which starters are returning, and previous season win and loss record. That's it.

Hell I could live in Alaska and go to max preps and look at El Paso team rosters, returning starters, and previous records. I could also go to other websites like this one and the many other Texas websites out there. Then I will start my rankings with this title.

National HS Football Hype LLC
PRESEASON RANKINGS
by Frodo Baggins
Top National HS Football Expert

Once I put that title everyone will believe me because I either (A) have a poll that is listed in magazines or (B) I have a social media page, blog or website that people can go to and see my poll and all my other expert comments by yours truly. El Pasoans would easily believe me because majority of El Pasoans believe everyone outside of El Paso knows more than them.

AP and Dave Campbell's are a joke.

Im Lost are they a joke because they are showing love to local schools or because they aren't

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m