​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CANUTILLO @ FRANKLIN

Who you got?

Re: CANUTILLO @ FRANKLIN

Game was close last year, Franklin bringing new starters for the most part and a younger team, I have Canutillo by 6, 30-24.

......this is a vanilla scrimmage...without a game plan.....really man???
lmao.......who cares about predicting a score....but since you started this thread
Franklin- 35.....Canutillo- 14

Well I didn't know all the details on the game, just knew it was a game.

Canutillo has not received many accolades because of the down season last year. This scrimmage should be a good measuring stick as to what the 2016 season might look like. I for one do think that people are overlooking CHS but with that said I might be looking thru biased eyes. Go Canutillo!!!

.....Franklin has short week as Midland games was switched to Thursday ......SO
get their early....the first quarter will be the indicator.....Starters will not be in long!!
Good luck to both teams this year.....!!!

Canutillo 1st team destroyed Franklin 1st team. How is it that a school the size of Franklin can not blow out a school like canutillo. I'm really asking a serious question, how?

.......this sounds like same idiot trolling the other thread!!!!....First of all CANUTILLO will beat Coronado!!,,,second of all...i can tell you Franklin did not even gameplay at all for this....third....Canutillo had a good run defense...so props to them...and finally.....starters played one quarter....my goodness...its funny how ppl put too much stock into meaningless scrimmages which are meant to evaluate roster needs and nothing else.....Both teams should have good seasons.....good luck to both!!!......(take your trolling elsewhere)!!!......

Good answer,thank you

Jumbo Jim
.......this sounds like same idiot trolling the other thread!!!!....First of all CANUTILLO will beat Coronado!!,,,second of all...i can tell you Franklin did not even gameplay at all for this....third....Canutillo had a good run defense...so props to them...and finally.....starters played one quarter....my goodness...its funny how ppl put too much stock into meaningless scrimmages which are meant to evaluate roster needs and nothing else.....Both teams should have good seasons.....good luck to both!!!......(take your trolling elsewhere)!!!......

Where did you get that assumption from? That canutillo will beat coronado?

Canutillo will beat Coronado!!!......
No assumption.....Coronado is awful!

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m