​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eastlake @ Chapin WK2

Personally, I think this match up is great. Both proved to be on a different level, each in their division, last season. Each program received state recognition. Being a 1 5A guy I will be rooting for Chapin but have no idea how this is gonna play out.

Your Thoughts?

I know, I know this game doesn't matter because it's non divisional. BUT IT DOES!

Re: Eastlake @ Chapin WK2

Let's get thru week 1 before we start with week 2 please.

Man eastlake has bigger problems this week.

Spartandad
Let's get thru week 1 before we start with week 2 please.
I think Spartandad is a closet Falcon..... "Lets get thru week 1".
Come on aboard.....

No just trying to keep the forum organized. Get's confusing when were talking about week 4 matchups when it's only week 1.

Who's going to win the first round of playoffs?

Seems nobody shares the same enthusiasm for that week two match up

Predictions would've been better than sarcasm

Spartandad
No just trying to keep the forum organized. Get's confusing when were talking about week 4 matchups when it's only week 1.

Don't be confused

2 comes after 1 and 3 is right before 4

Being that you like things organized and in its place I'll be sure to email epgridiron for you, they've seen to have misplaced PH Spartans rankings. Shouldn't be at #25

Don't sweat it, I'm sure you'll hit 23 by the end of this season.

**** germ, it's there first year in varsity, don't have to be that harsh

mark50doza
**** germ, it's there first year in varsity, don't have to be that harsh

JK buds. It's all good. Just messin with Spartan Dad

Nobody appreciated the fact I jumped a week

On a side note. I think the PH Spartans will be alright

Ok, I guess we can discuss this game now. I was out at the Eastlake game yesterday and I got to say I was impressed. Tarango is legit at QB and Avina and Granados have insane speed to the outside. Passing game is premier while the running game is at times unstoppable. The injury to Chavez may be a factor here, but otherwise a very solid team. I only saw highlights of Chapin, can someone analyze their strengths in this upcoming game? So far they seem to have some good athletes themselves so this can turn into a barn burner. What you think?

Let's not forget that Ivan is an elusive back and he did great as an 8th grader

Juiced
Ok, I guess we can discuss this game now. I was out at the Eastlake game yesterday and I got to say I was impressed. Tarango is legit at QB and Avina and Granados have insane speed to the outside. Passing game is premier while the running game is at times unstoppable. The injury to Chavez may be a factor here, but otherwise a very solid team. I only saw highlights of Chapin, can someone analyze their strengths in this upcoming game? So far they seem to have some good athletes themselves so this can turn into a barn burner. What you think?

Number 2 and 22 are your whole offensive team !!!! 10,5 and 44 will be non factors against Eastlake's defense !!!!!! Defense looks good Just don't know how good they will do against the speed Eastlake brings passing and running wise!!!! Not to much size on the team just like what Eastlake brings but good athletes !!!!!! I just don't see Chapin winning this game !!!!! But that's just my two cents !!!!!!! Until then Fear the falcons !!! Good Luck !!!!!

My prediction

Chapin 24...Eastlake 23

Chapin has 2 power running backs(#44 and #5) in the back field. Defense is solid. #10 as a speedster quarterback. If eastlake couldn't stop cedarious(El Dorado QB) then they aren't going to stop another athletic quarterback.

Prediction: Chapin 35 Eastlake 21

Another good matchup!

Is anyone else excited for this matchup?

Dad
Is anyone else excited for this matchup?

Heck ya!Go Falcons!

I was excited one week too early

Should be a heck of a game, "we hope"

Chapin takes it in a close one

1 5A vs 2 5A Last Season Top Dogs/This year Favorites

It's going to be a good game

Boaz
It's going to be a good game

I got Chapin by 7....

Good Luck to both teams !!!!!!! Falcons by 14+ !!!!

It's going to be a very good game. Team with the less turnovers wins

This game I see going into overtime

Chapin 14 Eastlake 0 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Eastlake going winless this year. Forget that I forgot they are in 2-5a

Wasnt even a close game. Bel Air put up a better fight. Chapin defense came up strong. Kudos to them. Offense left at least 14 points on the field. Could have been worse on the scoreboard. Coaches need to play call better. Eastlake lacked disipline. For a young team, the Huskies are looking ok right now. Lotta work to do overall. Chapin improved a lot from week one. Let's see what happens next week.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m