​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Week 2: Del Valle v. Mayfield

Who do you got taking the W on this game? Mayfield struggled with protecting ball snaps and Rio Rancho took advantage and dominated the trojans. Del Valle needs some improvement on offense but if the defense can make the Mayfield offense pay for their mistakes, I see DV winning by 7-10 points. What are your thoughts?

Re: Week 2: Del Valle v. Mayfield

blue22ro
Who do you got taking the W on this game? Mayfield struggled with protecting ball snaps and Rio Rancho took advantage and dominated the trojans. Del Valle needs some improvement on offense but if the defense can make the Mayfield offense pay for their mistakes, I see DV winning by 7-10 points. What are your thoughts?

The D looked good against the running game .... but the secondary is a little suspect !!! Americas scored on two passing plays where the receivers were wide open. Hopefully it was just because it was the first game of the season... Blown assignments is something you can fix... Offensively Del Valle still needs to figure out some things the D can Keep you in the game but you can't expect the D to carry you .... even the best defenses tire out if their on the field 80 percent of the time !!!! So if the offense bounces back and if Del Valle will make a QB change if needed !!! Del Valle can definitely have a chance to win !!!!! Good Luck !!!!!

small defense and maybe no montez potentially equals a long night.

My prediction

Mayfield 31...Del Valle 7

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m