​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Franklin vs. Permian

I have never in my life seen bad everything. From bad coaching 2 bad tackling, this game is pathetic.

Re: Franklin vs. Permian

What's the score

41-0 Permian

Permian leads 41-0 @ halftime haha

Left Falcon Land
Permian leads 41-0 @ halftime haha
Wow!!! Guess Franklin was a no show tonite. To bad it's their house!!!

61-0 end of the game.

Ouch. copperas cove up next. That will be another tough game. The coogs might come back home after that with no fur left on the mascot.

Lmao...u aint lying

Cougars are back!

......WE cleaned house.....what a joke.....Eastwood is next!!!......

eastwood is playing which panthers. gadsden or austin? A real permian fan wouldn't be so arrogant. Just remember panther you gonna get whupped by any team east of midland.

Very true. Franklin is weak.

Wow, weeks before the season started, Franklin fans were on here talking how great the program was and how the district belonged to them. Now there is silence or talk of how great they were in the past and the coaches are great. No one cares what they did 5-10 years ago. What have they done lately? Someone talked about their talent level not being what a 6A talent should be. There is truth to that.

They are young. 62 man roster, 25 seniors, 18 freshman, the rest juniors.

Shade
They are young. 62 man roster, 25 seniors, 18 freshman, the rest juniors.

So 44 on the roster are either Seniors or Juniors, with 18 sophomores (not freshmen). I wouldn't call that a young team.

elmo77
eastwood is playing which panthers. gadsden or austin? A real permian fan wouldn't be so arrogant. Just remember panther you gonna get whupped by any team east of midland.

I agree as a Permian fan myself the guy sounds like an idiot... also we beat a very good Austin Vandegrift team last week in Austin, which lost this weekend to the #1 5a in the state Cedar Park 0-13 without their starting QB who oddly enough committed to UTEP.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m