​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Freshmen football

My son never lost a game in middle until he reach Montwood they have four freshmen coaches out there they practice in the morning and after school and they can"t win , more coaches then anybody in the area and no good result . Who ever is charge of that offense can't call a play to save his life . Those freshmen coaches need to be coaching pop warner football they have no business at the HS . Well they will win this week it's burges freshmen team

Re: Freshmen football

Imagine they lose

Ram fan
My son never lost a game in middle until he reach Montwood
This is the dumbest thing I've read all day!! Believe me when I tell you that your son not losing a game till Freshman is nothing new or special. I haven't been able to make it to a freshman or jv game yet, but I've heard they need some help. They will get getter as the season progresses no doubt, so instead of putting the program on blast, support them and hold your criticism to yourself. This seems to be a common theme with these new parents to the program and frankly it's embarrassing!!!

I agree...all you armchair parents do is complain about the coaching instead of supporting your sons, and supporting your son doesn't mean critizing his coach whenever things don't go your way. If you don't like MW then pack your bags and go to another school where the coaching meets your expectations. Good luck!

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m