Parkland- BUY
Canutillo- BUY
ELDO- BUY
Cathedral- BUY

Del Valle- SELL
Montwood- SELL
Andress- SELL
Chapin- SELL

What about TRADE? Can I make a TRADE? I don't want Eastwood anymore. Can I TRADE Eastwood for Americas? I want Americas in my portfolio. That is if Americas is on the market? Are they?

I need to get rid of my Eastwood stock asap.

Re: BUYIN or SELLING?? (limit 4)

Quote: Juco
Quote: Wishbone
Parkland- BUY
Canutillo- BUY
ELDO- BUY
Cathedral- BUY

Del Valle- SELL
Montwood- SELL
Andress- SELL
Chapin- SELL

What about TRADE? Can I make a TRADE? I don't want Eastwood anymore. Can I TRADE Eastwood for Americas? I want Americas in my portfolio. That is if Americas is on the market? Are they?

I need to get rid of my Eastwood stock asap.

Dam Juco you sure you want to do that? Your getting 10 cents on the dollar doing that !!!! Americas Rb had a breakout game !!! And America's only manages to win by 3 points against Coronado ? I'd hang on to Eastwood stock for now !!!

This is FUNNY!!!,,,crazy **** football fans!

Buying

Americas
Coronado
Montwood
Bowie

Selling

Eastwood
El do
Eastwood
Eastwood

Lol

Juco did you ever make that wise Eastwood stock trade before the closing bell?

No, Kingsrealm talked him out of it. Now it's worth pennies.

Quote: Xman
Juco did you ever make that wise Eastwood stock trade before the closing bell?

Yeah I made the trade just in the nick of time!!! I will be keeping my Americas stock for 2 to 3 more weeks and will possibly be trading it then.

Hilarious post
I held on to that Eastwood stock
and now look BROKE!!
good thing I am not a business major

Quote: Jumbo Jim
Hilarious post
I held on to that Eastwood stock
and now look BROKE!!
good thing I am not a business major

Sorry to hear that Jumbo.

Did you put your entire mortgage and kid's college fund on Eastwood? How bad are you and your family off now?

If you have anything in your bank account left buy some Canutillo stock it's at a 6 week high and it has a high yield dividend and it's still ridiculously cheap which I can't believe. I bought some Canutillo after week 2 when they beat Coronado. You should really look into adding some Canutillo into your portfolio. Lots of games left to be played so don't let your brokeass keep you in fear of investing. Just whatever you do do not and I stress here do not buy Eastwood stock anymore. I don't care if you are the principal of that school or if your wife is on the booster club or your mijo is on the team or your mija is a cheerleader, band, dancer or whatever. Do not buy Eastwood stock in the future!!!

I know that Eastwood stock is tempting but it's only good for 3 and a half quarters and then it plummets and crashes mid to late in the fourth. Don't ever do it again.

Here is Eastwood's stock chart. Take a look at how it dramatically and erratically started to tank literally take a dive on September 9th to September 30th. Don't be cray cray in buying Eastwood stock anymore

Ohhh and hold off on buying any Bowie stock until after this week. If you were one of the wise ones like me who happened to have bought Bowie stock weeks ago and have plenty of it right now in your portfolio as I do then do as I will be doing sell sell sell sell sell it all right now today hurry!!! And if Bowie upsets Chapin then immediately do what I will be doing buy buy buy buy buy Bowie stock. Jumbo sell all your belongings and buy buy buy buy Bowie BUT only if they beat Chapin I repeat only if they beat Chapin. Good luck and I hope this helps getting you from being broke to being wealthy like me. Be a wise investor do not make your stock picks personal.

im rollin!!
Thanks for all the investment advice JUCO
Good Stuff

im rollin!!
Thanks for all the investment advice JUCO
Good Stuff

My pleasure and if at anytime you find yourself second guessing yourself on buying stock on a district 1-6a team don't do it. Jumbo as you now know from your bad experience district 1-6a is a volatile market and only experts like myself can see through the cray cray of that district.

I'll take those Eastwood stocks everyone's dropping. I know it's one game but I have a feeling they'll finish strong.

Quote: 915 Fan
I'll take those Eastwood stocks everyone's dropping. I know it's one game but I have a feeling they'll finish strong.

JUCO
PLEASE HELP THIS GUY
LIKE YOU HELPED ME
LMAO

Quote: 915 Fan

JUCO
PLEASE HELP THIS GUY
LIKE YOU HELPED ME
LMAO

Hope he didnt buy on margin

I have a problem. Saw it coming weeks ago but couldn't pull the trigger either way. I own both Montwood and Americas stock. What to do...

Well which stock is cheaper right now. Keep that one and sell the other rhat way of that team loses the loss wont be that great lol

Quote: Commentator
I have a problem. Saw it coming weeks ago but couldn't pull the trigger either way. I own both Montwood and Americas stock. What to do...

Me too....took a hit on coronado but have done nice with americas montwood and bowie, 18 total wins, smell like roses dumping eastwood, gonna make a power move and double down on americas, montwood stock is now livestock

Do i double down on AMERICAS????
where are you JUCO?????!!!!

Calm yourselves down. Slow your rolls. Don't make that impulse call to your stockbroker just yet or you will regret it and wind up in the streets pennyless.

Juco's in the house so relax. Take a deep breath hold it hold it 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 now expel and release slowly. Good now take a seat at my table of synergy and wisdom and be at ease and know all is well in the universe and multiuniverses when you are in my presence. This table is where wealth is born and lives changed for the better.

Buying stock on impulse is a common behavior by many knuckleheads out there. Impulse buying is a fun thing to do because it's not certainty or guaranteed and impulse buying makes the games exciting this I understand but if that is what you're looking for then please get up from that chair and leave this room right now. If you're going to stay I need your seriousness and complete attention and after this meeting you may head to Western Playland or Peter Piper's game room or Dave & Busters or Bob O's for some fun. We are here to make wise decisions and buy stock that will make us lots of money.

If you do not take this serious and keep buying stocks on impulse or personal feelings you, your wife, and kids will be out on the street corners on I-10 begging for change in order to purchase something from the value menu at McDonalds each and every day for the rest of your life. If you do not want this to be your life then pay attention and prepare to have your bank account overflow and your life filled with abundance.

Here are 3 simple things you must ask yourself before making a stock buy on a specific football team.

Juco's Q1 ~ Is the Team improving amazingly each week?
Juco's Q2 ~ Has the Team made a couple of amazing comeback wins?
Juco's Q3 ~ Are you seeing amazing chemistry amongst the players on the Team?

If you answered YES to all 3 simple questions buy stock on that Team. If for any reason you find yourself having difficulty with one of the questions forget about that team and move on to another team with my 3 question process.

Meeting is adjourn

i have seen more improvement in Montwood
i am buying Montwood
i am buying Americas as well
i have stock in both teams
thank you for your wisdom

Calm yourselves down. Slow your rolls. Don't make that impulse call to your stockbroker just yet or you will regret it and wind up in the streets pennyless.

Juco's in the house so relax. Take a deep breath hold it hold it 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 now expel and release slowly. Good now take a seat at my table of synergy and wisdom and be at ease and know all is well in the universe and multiuniverses when you are in my presence. This table is where wealth is born and lives changed for the better.

Buying stock on impulse is a common behavior by many knuckleheads out there. Impulse buying is a fun thing to do because it's not certainty or guaranteed and impulse buying makes the games exciting this I understand but if that is what you're looking for then please get up from that chair and leave this room right now. If you're going to stay I need your seriousness and complete attention and after this meeting you may head to Western Playland or Peter Piper's game room or Dave & Busters or Bob O's for some fun. We are here to make wise decisions and buy stock that will make us lots of money.

If you do not take this serious and keep buying stocks on impulse or personal feelings you, your wife, and kids will be out on the street corners on I-10 begging for change in order to purchase something from the value menu at McDonalds each and every day for the rest of your life. If you do not want this to be your life then pay attention and prepare to have your bank account overflow and your life filled with abundance.

Here are 3 simple things you must ask yourself before making a stock buy on a specific football team.

If you answered YES to all 3 simple questions buy stock on that Team. If for any reason you find yourself having difficulty with one of the questions forget about that team and move on to another team with my 3 question process.

Meeting is adjourn

Nonsense, Americas no doubt

Quote: Cray cray

Meeting is adjourn

Nonsense, Americas no doubt

There is a doubt thats why they play the game. Mw coronado close. Ahs coronado close that equals mw americas close.

I received an inside tip and I just bought me some Franklin stock.

Quote: Cray cray
Quote: Commentator

Me too....took a hit on coronado but have done nice with americas montwood and bowie, 18 total wins, smell like roses dumping eastwood, gonna make a power move and double down on americas, montwood stock is now livestock

Boo ya, Americas comes through, should I roll the dice again? I think I will, all my eggs in one basket for all the marbles, go Blazers

Sell Sell Sell Sell Sell your Americas stock now before it's too late!!!!!

Quote: Wolf

Done

Quote: Wolf

Wolf that was a great Stock tip hopefully many investors took your advice and dumped their Americas stock long before today. You warned everyone way ahead of time.

Nicely done. You must be one of those who sits on the table of the wise with the master Juco.

Dang i messed up again!

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m