EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JV & Freshman district records

Was wondering if you guys can update your teams standing.
Jv Troopers 2-0
Freshman 1-1

Re: JV & Freshman district records

Americas jv 2-0
Freshman 2-0
In 1-6A play

Rams JV and freshman 2-0

JV and freshman 0-2

Trooper
Jv Troopers 2-0
Freshman 1-1

I like that someone has an interest in the JV & Freshman, Cuz the majority of Varsity Coaches don't really care about their underclass men. Its about vanity in the media with Varsity. (if they win). Straight Up !

Canutillo Freshman 6 - 0
Canutillo JV 4 - 2

Football Dad
Canutillo Freshman 6 - 0
Canutillo JV 4 - 2

Oops district play

Freshmen 4 - 0
JV 3 - 1

Parent
Trooper
Jv Troopers 2-0
Freshman 1-1

I like that someone has an interest in the JV & Freshman, Cuz the majority of Varsity Coaches don't really care about their underclass men. Its about vanity in the media with Varsity. (if they win). Straight Up !
This is so far from the truth parent. Your freshman team is obviously an indication of your future team. JV always struggles some because some players are moved to varsity to fill in spots throughout the season, usually due to injury. Believe me head coaches are always involved with their freshman and JV team (well most good coaches). I for one know for a fact the Montwood head coach Famaligi visits his middle school feeder's (saw him at Slider). And yes in the end it's all about Varsity!!! Just sit back and wait your turn Parent

Rams
JV 3-0
Freshman 2-1

Football Dad
Football Dad
Canutillo Freshman 6 - 0
Canutillo JV 4 - 2

Oops district play

Freshmen 4 - 0
JV 3 - 1

After tonight's wins it puts us at

Freshman 5 - 0
JV 4 - 1

Trooper
Jv Troopers 2-0
Freshman 1-1
who did the Freshamn at Eastwood lose too?

the eastwood freshman lost to franklin

Americas JV 3-0
Freshman 3-0
In 1-6A play

Freshmen are 5-1 (2-1 in District)
JV are 5-1 (3-0 in District)

Franklin freshmen
2-1 in district dropped one to pebble hills
not sure about jv think they dropped one as well

Americas Freshmen 3-0
Beat pebble hills 36-28 yesterday

Any records on how freshman and JV teams are doing please post

Eastwood JV is undefeated.

Dv jv is 8-0
Freshman I believe are 7-1 or 6-2 I'm not sure

dvrab
Dv jv is 8-0
Freshman I believe are 7-1 or 6-2 I'm not sure

DV JV TEAM 8-0
DV FRESHMEN 6-2

meangreen
Rams
JV 3-0
Freshman 2-1

Mighty JV Rams

6-1 Overall
4-0 District

Parents
meangreen
Rams
JV 3-0
Freshman 2-1

Mighty JV Rams

6-1 Overall
4-0 District
That's good stuff there considering they've lost some talent to Varsity. Go Rams!!

Cats32
Parents
meangreen
Rams
JV 3-0
Freshman 2-1

Mighty JV Rams

6-1 Overall
4-0 District
That's good stuff there considering they've lost some talent to Varsity. Go Rams!!

I wouldn't say talent, I'll leave it at that.

:)
Cats32
Parents
meangreen
Rams
JV 3-0
Freshman 2-1

Mighty JV Rams

6-1 Overall
4-0 District

I take it your son still on JV, hence the remark.

Cats32
Cats32
Parents
meangreen
Rams
JV 3-0
Freshman 2-1

Mighty JV Rams

6-1 Overall
4-0 District

Nepo

:0
Cats32
Cats32
Parents
meangreen
Rams
JV 3-0
Freshman 2-1

Mighty JV Rams

6-1 Overall
4-0 District

Nepo

We have a lot of talent on all age groups. Varsity did get some of our talent but the great thing is... we have depth. Its a very good experience for kids to play up and be exposed to the next level. Proud of all our age groups. Go Rams

I just wish the coaching was better at the jv level , they have talented team we know that since 7 and 8 grade so nomatter who is coaching they will win , can you image if they had some coaching this year how well those kids would develop

Freshman Troopers over Spartans 28-26.

JV Spartans over Troopers but not sure of the final score.

Anybody have overall standings for 6A? Freshman and/or JV

I believe
Montwood 3-1
Americas 3-1
Franklin 3-1
In district play at freshman level. Today Americas plays Montwood.

Eastwood Freshman 3-1

The Wood
I believe
Montwood 3-1
Americas 3-1
Franklin 3-1
In district play at freshman level. Today Americas plays Montwood.

Eastwood will be there to scout

Montwood Freshman beat Americas 28 to 0
Montwood Freshman are now 4-1

Eastwood JV is 4-1 in District with a loss to Pebble Hills. They had wins against Franklin, Americas, El Dorado, and Coronado.
9th grade are 4-1 in District with a loss to Franklin and wins against Pebble Hills, Americas, Coronado, and El Dorado

Football Dad
Football Dad
Football Dad
Canutillo Freshman 6 - 0
Canutillo JV 4 - 2

Oops district play

Freshmen 4 - 0
JV 3 - 1

After tonight's wins it puts us at

Freshman 5 - 0
JV 4 - 1

After tonight's victories over Parkland

Freshmen 6 - 0
JV 5 - 1

I just saw that Chapin Freshmen are 8-0 Overall and 5-0 in District.

and Alabama is still undefeated. What does this have to do with varsity football in El Paso? If the player was good enough to be on varsity they would be. The relation of the freshmen/jv record in most cases has nothing to how they do on varsity.

not oscar
and Alabama is still undefeated. What does this have to do with varsity football in El Paso? If the player was good enough to be on varsity they would be. The relation of the freshmen/jv record in most cases has nothing to how they do on varsity.

Not really , (not Oscar) , you got booster kids, favoritism & nepotism. it does happen.

Reality
not oscar

Not really , (not Oscar) , you got booster kids, favoritism & nepotism. it does happen.

Reality is right, Im pretty sure you guys have gotton passed up for a promotion sometime in your careers. Happens everywhere.

Freshman Spartan over Aztecs 26-6
JV Spartans up on Aztecs early 8-0

Cats32
Parent
Trooper
Jv Troopers 2-0
Freshman 1-1

This is so far from the truth parent. Your freshman team is obviously an indication of your future team. JV always struggles some because some players are moved to varsity to fill in spots throughout the season, usually due to injury. Believe me head coaches are always involved with their freshman and JV team (well most good coaches). I for one know for a fact the Montwood head coach Famaligi visits his middle school feeder's (saw him at Slider). And yes in the end it's all about Varsity!!! Just sit back and wait your turn Parent

Thats good to hear Cats32, our Spartan coaches do the same. Torres has at least one of his coaches at each of our feeder school games. This is one thing Altoff failed to do.

Most of the better high schools have coaches at the feeder games (mostly 8th grade) and if it's a rivalry with two good teams, you'll see coaches from both schools there!

That's a wrap! Franklin freshman football beat Americas and are back to back district champions.

That's a wrap! Franklin freshman football beat Americas and are back to back district champions.

Congrats to the cougars, it can only go down from here, 5-5 record for the next 3 years

Congrats freshman cougars! Great program over there but it's absolutely coming back to the beastside next year. . Let's go get it RAMS!

Franklin is 4-2 in district play so cray cray you still cray cray lmao

observer
Franklin is 4-2 in district play so cray cray you still cray cray lmao [/quote

Mira bofo, frankin 6-1, Eastwood, Pebble, montwood 5-2, Americas 4-3, coronado, el do, soco, ? In district play I think

Canutillo freshmen team 10-0

Cray cray
observer

Mira bofo, frankin 6-1, Eastwood, Pebble, montwood 5-2, Americas 4-3, coronado, el do, soco, ? In district play I think

Montwood JV Overall 8-2
District 6-1

DISTRICT CHAMPIONS !!!!!

Rams
Cray cray
observer

Montwood JV Overall 8-2
District 6-1

DISTRICT CHAMPIONS !!!!!

MONTWOOD JV FOOTBALL

DISTRICT 6-A JUNIOR VARSITY 2016 CHAMPIONS

Bowie Freshmen Co District Champions with Chapin
Only two close losses came to Franklin and Chapin

Bowie JV one nail biter away from sharing the crown. Congrats Abdress JV. Only two losses came to Andress and Franklin JV. Our only Bears team to defeat Chapin.

Overall a great year for all the Bowie Bear teams

epgerm
Bowie Freshmen Co District Champions with Chapin
Only two close losses came to Franklin and Chapin

Bowie JV one nail biter away from owning the crown. Congrats Andress JV. Only two losses came to Andress and Franklin JV. Our only Bears team to defeat Chapin.

Overall a great year for all the Bowie Bear teams

Eastwood JV won the crown this year, again. Back 2 back champs.

Just to verify before parents start freaking out.

At the JV level Montwood and Eastwood finished at 6-1 in district, therefore, both teams are district champions. Even with Eastwood beating Montwood; head to head match ups don't affect district.

915 Fan
Just to verify before parents start freaking out.

At the JV level Montwood and Eastwood finished at 6-1 in district, therefore, both teams are district champions. Even with Eastwood beating Montwood; head to head match ups don't affect district.

Now we know why Eastwood brought all their Juniors down to JV for the Montwood game.

We will take a 30-8 beating At Montwood any day. And sorry the JV team did not move anyone down. We did however move up our JV QB to varsity. Nice try though. Back 2 Back! Go troop!

Ehs Fan
We will take a 30-8 beating At Montwood any day. And sorry the JV team did not move anyone down. We did however move up our JV QB to varsity. Nice try though. Back 2 Back! Go troop!

Roster of 60 + on JV , yeah right !!!! That was not Team scouted the week against Pebble Hills. You know Ehs Fan.

If you really did scout which is worse because it didn't help you guys. You would of seen that the QB and RB that ran all over you guys got hurt. Too bad they didn't get hurt against you guys!

Ehs Fan
If you really did scout which is worse because it didn't help you guys. You would of seen that the QB and RB that ran all over you guys got hurt. Too bad they didn't get hurt against you guys!

Really, that's the best excuse your got.

No excuses against you guys lol. You trying to make up lies about us moving guys down. Don't be so salty you just got beat. I'll try and post a roster with grade levels for you lol. In case you forgot it was 30-8 and wasn't even that close.

El dorado JV team went winless and their Freshman team did not fair much better. Is the future of this program in trouble????

Yup!! Unless they get a whole lot of military families moving into the area.

Franklin vs Bowie JV game was NOT a close game

Ailalmaf
Franklin vs Bowie JV game was NOT a close game

Nobody said it was. The nail biter was with Andress, game went 0-0 to the last two minutes of the game

Ehs Fan

Your qb Matthew was playing with varsity... and he moved down to jv. So did collin. Say what you want but we know a majority of the kids from our days in city ball. I am glad none of the kids got hurt and you should be too. I seen matthew leave in an ambulance in his days with the bandits and its an awful sight. You are co-champs this year... you lost to pebble hills and we were undefeated in district play til this last game.

Rams Fan BTS
Ehs Fan

Your qb Matthew was playing with varsity... and he moved down to jv. So did collin. Say what you want but we know a majority of the kids from our days in city ball. I am glad none of the kids got hurt and you should be too. I seen matthew leave in an ambulance in his days with the bandits and its an awful sight. You are co-champs this year... you lost to pebble hills and we were undefeated in district play til this last game.

Matthew and andre suited out for a couple of varsity games as a reward for their hard work but they never played a down in a varsity game. The starting jv qb was darrius deanda but he was moved up when ochoa got hurt. So you got it handed to you by the jv backup. Quit you whining.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m