Forum: EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
El Paso High Tigers vs Austin Panthers Battle of the Claw

What a great turnout for the centennial celebration!

Final score

EL PASO HIGH 34 - AUSTIN 6

Re: El Paso High Tigers vs Austin Panthers Battle of the Claw

Look at what EP Gridirons power ratings were for this specific game

Austin 75
El Paso High 97

El Paso High wins by 22 points

EP Gridiron says on their power ratings page to give 5 points for home team.

So then it's El Paso High wins by 27

El Paso High ended up winning by 28.

How in the hell does EP Gridiron do their power ratings???

Those power ratings they had a week before the game was even played! WTF!!!!

In the words of Ron Burgundy " ITS SCIENCE! "

Wizardry

Austin is now 3-37 in four years. Can we please make a change?

my be this time we can have bautista on the committee and not people that don't know the kids or the community on it. the administration wanted to get away from coach bautista and that program winning 5 to 6 games a year to winning 0 games and a change well they got the change they wanted at the kids expense.

If El Paso High, and Bowie can be competitive there is no reason why Austin shouldn't be competitive either. It's definitely time for a change, hope they get someone who can bring some fighting spirit to those young men.

When the change is made will they also bring in more kids? Watched the claw this year and Austin fought hard till 4th quarter then they fell apart. That game was lost lost by the coach the kids just flat ran out of gas. Had a bunch of them going on offense and defense. Beside the big boys most of their games went that way fighting hard till the 4th then blow out city. Can't compete at the varsity level with 20 kids but that's his job to build that up.

it is his job to make the program better not to get beat by mountain view or san eli i hope they bring someone who knows the kids and will bring good energy to the program. i just hope they listen to everyone like the alumni and to bring back some pride.

So let me get this right. The football program needs to get someone in there to bring back pride right? What about the other sports, basketball went 1-like 28 last year still got to see what they do this season and volleyball has won like 5 matches the last 2 years and I don't know what the baseball team has done in recent years, but they haven't done much either. seems like the whole school needs pride. With the struggles of all of Austin programs there seems to be a much bigger problem than just football. But why is that???

Quote: ???
So let me get this right. The football program needs to get someone in there to bring back pride right? What about the other sports, basketball went 1-like 28 last year still got to see what they do this season and volleyball has won like 5 matches the last 2 years and I don't know what the baseball team has done in recent years, but they haven't done much either. seems like the whole school needs pride. With the struggles of all of Austin programs there seems to be a much bigger problem than just football. But why is that???

Austin area student athletes are more than likely going to Bowie and Chapin.

Quote: Edgar
Quote: ???

Austin area student athletes are more than likely going to Bowie and Chapin.

Chapin. Chapin is taking from EP High, Austin "big time", and even Irvin.

Bowie Football Varsity roster is about 30

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m