EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Game 8: Montwood Vs. Americas

This will be a good game between two unbeaten teams. Go Rams!

Re: Game 8: Montwood Vs. Americas

Should be the game of the week,Im taking the Blazers on this one,

Americas

Steve O I guess u had a change of heart from last week, why u going w AMERICAS this week???

Montwood will put 9 in the box and stop Fields, Americas is one deminsional, Fields left Fields right....u really think the Blazers will beat the mighty Rams???

Defense Wins It
Steve O I guess u had a change of heart from last week, why u going w AMERICAS this week???

Montwood will put 9 in the box and stop Fields, Americas is one deminsional, Fields left Fields right....u really think the Blazers will beat the mighty Rams???

Troll

Defense Wins It

That's original, how'd that work out for eastwack?

Cray cray
Defense Wins It

That's original, how'd that work out for eastwack?

seriously,
my picks have been so bad lately; whatever i say
GO OPPOSITE !!!! LOL LOL

MW was able to contain Fields enough last season to get a close win. But that was last season. This season MW has struggled with teams with good s good running game. Coronado ran the ball well against them in the first half of the game.

If they are unable to contain Fields, Americas will win.

This match up favors Americas on both sides of the ball

Montwood won't be able to stop the running game

Americas defense is probably the best in 1 6A

Trailblazers will control the clock and get enough stops to keep Rams in check

Do not see how Montwood can pull this one off

Abracadabra!!!

Montwood beats Americas in OVERTIME again just as last year.

Americas has more to worry about then MW does. Eastwood had them in panic mode until Americas defense bailed them out. Eastwood literally gave the game away due to turnovers. Which means MW needs to play a turnover free game.

**** the WIZARD is back!!

Ram
Americas has more to worry about then MW does. Eastwood had them in panic mode until Americas defense bailed them out. Eastwood literally gave the game away due to turnovers. Which means MW needs to play a turnover free game.

Yes but consider Eastwood went in there averaging almost 40 a game. They were held down to half that. It doesn't matter at what point it happened, it happened! This was their lowest scoring game

MW can't win this one and if they do it'll be a helluv of an upset.

But that's ok.....Rams in a good spot. After this game worry about closing out the season with Eastwood. That game will be very competitive and could go either way.

Congratulations on a good season so far. Finish strong!

Defense will win this one and Americas got the best defense in the District....

Keys to Victory:

Montwood:

- Control the clock
- Limit turnovers
- Take advantage of miss-matches in the secondary
- Hit Americas with a balanced Run/Pass attack
- Run a 5-3 defense
- watch out for miss-directions and trick plays.

Players to Watch: Andrew Fernandez, Evan De Anda, Tyreese Andrus, Tury Cepeda, Brandon Casas, Phillip Frutig, and Aaron Apodaca

Americas:

- Control the clock
- Establish the running game early
- Exploit MWs secondary
- Exploit MWs offensive line
- Run a 4-3 defense with 2 CBs, 2 Safeties and 3 LBs. If all else fails blitz, blitz, and more blitz.

Players to Watch: Josh Fields, Jacob Monarez, Kolton Linderman and Tremaine Henderson.

Ram

And the T-Birds gave the game away to MW.
MW QB and his 2 receivers are playing street ball and it worked.

TB
Ram

What is with you people about Coronado giving the game away! Americas was in he same predicament and people said that Americas finally woke up to win he game, but Coronado gave he game to MW! Street ball or not MW outplayed you the 2nd half, so stop with the moral victory already yo lost!

Americas vs. Montwood is gonna be a very good and important game for both teams. Do I believe MW can win? Of course I do! People say that there is no way MW can beat Americas, which they said the same thing about El Dorado and Franklin and MW won. These boys are scrapers that hate to lose and find ways to win the game, even with questionable play calling at times. Montwood always seems to play at the level of competition that they're up against. Americas is a very good and dangerous team, so mental errors and turnovers will be the deciding factor in this game. We have to try and stay perfect with a well balanced run and pass game plan. Best of luck to both teams Friday night. Go Rams!!!

Montwood will win this game in close one

Game of the Week:

If MW plays a mistake free game and is able to execute their offense while at the same time contain Fields, it will be an easy win for them. If not, we will see the opposite take place, with America's defense and Fields having a big night. That's pretty much the gist of it. However, MW has shown the ability to come from behind and win games this season. But it's not the ideal position that teams want to be in, especially when the other team has a RB like Josh Fields that can pound the football all night long, while taking a lot of time off the clock along the way.

Bottom Line: The team that wants this game the most will win!

TB
Ram

You are doing a disservice saying that Coronado gave the game away. They played their butts off and in any game there is a winner and a loser but in games such as this one both teams played their hearts out and gave it 100% To say they gave it away you are saying that somehow Coronado eased up somewhere or intentionally let Montwood win the game. Give both teams credit for doing what they did. Coronado was up and tried to win the game. Montwood was down and also tried to win the game. Stop saying they gave the game away and just give credit to both teams for giving their all on the field.

MONTWOOD

The numbers don't lie:

Americas -- PPG 33 -- P Allowed PG 18

Montwood -- PPG 36 -- P Allowed PG 33

By the numbers, the Blazer's have a 2 TD advantage; if Americas takes care of the ball, no reason they shouldn't walk away with a win. 38 Seniors on the team with lots of big game experience.

Americas may also have a slight advantage in their preparation for this game. The Blazer's played Del Valle in their 1st game of the season; same school head coach of MW came from. They run similar, if not identical, offenses; different athletes same schemes.

Looking forward to a great game, lots of great athletes on both teams.

Defense Wins It
The numbers don't lie:

Numbers do lie.

You can't go by numbers like that especially in high school football.

Montwood clearly had a tougher non district schedule than Americas plus Montwood has already played and also even beaten El Dorado and Franklin when Americas has not played El Dorado and Franklin. Americas non district schedule was ehhh so so and they haven't even played El Dorado and Franklin.

So your points per game are skewed because of the competition they have faced up to this point.

Montwood is already battle tested and ready for any team.

I'm not saying I'm rooting for Montwood. I don't have a dog in this football fight I'm just pointing out a fact and that fact is that numbers indeed do lie.

Montwood verus Americas is the GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!

I will be at this one for sure.

It doesn't matter who wins this game cuz El Do's taking the District title once again this year. 😂

Elvis ur an idiot you need montwood to lose because of your loss to them. Also dont sleep on coronado they played the best 2 teams in the district tuff and they have their backs against the wall.

Juco

Most definitely this is the game of the year

AHS_Pops
Juco

Most definitely this is the game of the year
Yes it will be the game of the year!! Good luck to both teams!!! Go Rams!!!

GURU
Defense Wins It
The numbers don't lie:

Numbers do lie.

You can't go by numbers like that especially in high school football.

Montwood clearly had a tougher non district schedule than Americas plus Montwood has already played and also even beaten El Dorado and Franklin when Americas has not played El Dorado and Franklin. Americas non district schedule was ehhh so so and they haven't even played El Dorado and Franklin.

So your points per game are skewed because of the competition they have faced up to this point.

Montwood is already battle tested and ready for any team.

I'm not saying I'm rooting for Montwood. I don't have a dog in this football fight I'm just pointing out a fact and that fact is that numbers indeed do lie.

I'm with Guru! Great breakdown! And I will take Montwood!. Americas is one dimensional, Coronado exposed that. Americas will fall just like America in this next election
Lol just playing

I have a feeling that Americas will do the unexpected and open up their bag of tricks against MW tomorrow night.

Boaz
I have a feeling that Americas will do the unexpected and open up their bag of tricks against MW tomorrow night.
So your saying they haven't shown their whole offense??? They lost to Rio Rancho on purpose then? Come on man!!!

Americas one dimensional? Did you folks not see the Eastwood game? If not for way too many dropped passes the QB throws for many more yards. I do not have a dog in this fight and I am really going to be "Switzerland" and remain neutral. Americas is not one dimensional and MW needs to establish a good running attack to keep their defense off of the field.

No...what I mean is they will try to re-invent themselves on offense. It's no secret that Josh Fields is the heart and soul of their offense. But how they use him maybe slightly different from what we have seen throughout the season. Anytime Fields is in the game...whether it's on special teams or with the offense he is a threat. But I'm primarily talking about trick plays. So my advice to MW is to be prepared for anything and don't sleep on Jacob Monarez and Tremaine Henderson.

Supporter
Elvis ur an idiot you need montwood to lose because of your loss to them. Also dont sleep on coronado they played the best 2 teams in the district tuff and they have their backs against the wall.

Uhh no. El Do doesn't "need" anything from anyone. Both Ameicas and Mw are 4-0. El Do is 4-1. So one of them (meaning mw or americas) has to loose today. Meaning one of them will become 4-1. Then El Do has Americas next week. Meaning El Do Will play the 5-0 winning team and knock americas off if El Do gets the win for first place obviously. Or a 4-1 losing Americas team and then it'll be a 3 way tie for 1st place. But there's still one district game for all three of those teams. Easiest one is i think El Do's opponent Pebble hills. Mw still has to play Eastwood and Americas still has franklin i thi1sw

So lets just see what happens. El Do will take care of what needs to be done regardless of the situation. ;)

Still has Franklin i think*

Another scenario could be mw winning the americas game and improving to 5-0 district. And if El Do knocks off Americas next week. Will be tied for first. But then again, there's still one district game for all three of those teams. Easiest one is i think El Do's opponent Pebble hills. Mw still has to play Eastwood and Americas still has franklin i think. So lets just see what happens. ;)

Elvis ;)
Supporter

Uhh no. El Do doesn't "need" anything from anyone. Both Ameicas and Mw are 4-0. El Do is 4-1. So one of them (meaning mw or americas) has to loose today. Meaning one of them will become 4-1. Then El Do has Americas next week. Meaning El Do Will play the 5-0 winning team and knock americas off if El Do gets the win for first place obviously. Or a 4-1 losing Americas team and then it'll be a 3 way tie for 1st place. But there's still one district game for all three of those teams. Easiest one is i think El Do's opponent Pebble hills. Mw still has to play Eastwood and Americas still has franklin i thi1sw

So lets just see what happens. El Do will take care of what needs to be done regardless of the situation. ;)

2 way tie for 1st* there's no edit button. Srry for the sloppyness lol.

Elvis ;)
Elvis ;)
Supporter

2 way tie for 1st* there's no edit button. Srry for the sloppyness lol.
2 way tie for 2nd place before the last game of the season.* lmao

The EP Times picks #1 Americas to beat #2 Montwood tonight 31-26. Who agrees?

Boaz

El Paso Times also had El Dorado to beat Montwood and Montwood won.

El Paso Times also had Franklin to beat Montwood and Montwood won.

Yeah I will go with Montwood winning this one

Felix chavez is aweful doesnt know anything about football. Should be a good game good luck to both.

This year he loves eastwood el dorado and parkland. Even canuts aint getting love from the times. They are aweful

Spitfire
Boaz

El Paso Times also had El Dorado to beat Montwood and Montwood won.

El Paso Times also had Franklin to beat Montwood and Montwood won.

Yeah I will go with Montwood winning this one
Montwood feeds of this!! No one had them contending for DC and Montwood so far has proven them wrong and when they WIN today, they'll have Pebble Hills beating Montwood next week too!! But non of that matters, what matters is how many more W's you got than the other guys! Game Day boys! Good luck to both teams!! Go Rams!!!

Last week the Times had Eastwood beating Americas, no respect for the Blazers. The more I read the post on this site the more I realize you all haven't watched these teams play or don't do your research. Tonight's game will be well played by both teams, special teams and turnovers may decide it. Americas D will show up, MW offense will score some points, 1st one to 28 points will win the game, you heard it here 1st. MW has to jump out to an early lead or they will have a hard time winning the game. Americas D has shut out teams in the 2nd half....including Rio Rancho, the best team in NM, and Eastwood.

Winning team will score in high 20's low 30's and losing team will be in mid 20's. Again, I'm sure 1st one to 28 wins the game. DEFENSE WILL WIN IT!!!

Defense Wins It
Last week the Times had Eastwood beating Americas, no respect for the Blazers. The more I read the post on this site the more I realize you all haven't watched these teams play or don't do your research. Tonight's game will be well played by both teams, special teams and turnovers may decide it. Americas D will show up, MW offense will score some points, 1st one to 28 points will win the game, you heard it here 1st. MW has to jump out to an early lead or they will have a hard time winning the game. Americas D has shut out teams in the 2nd half....including Rio Rancho, the best team in NM, and Eastwood.

Winning team will score in high 20's low 30's and losing team will be in mid 20's. Again, I'm sure 1st one to 28 wins the game. DEFENSE WILL WIN IT!!!

There is no need to do research. All I have to do is go against El Paso times picks.

Halftime Score:

Americas 17
Montwood 14

1st Half Observations:

1. Defense wins games and right now the MW defense is having a hard time stopping Josh Fields.

2. MW #7 is finally getting exposed as a weak safety.

3. MWs offense had a slow start but they managed to put 14 points on the board in the first half.

4. Americas so far have been successful with a balanced attack on offense running and passing the football.

Turnovers killing MW. Americas up 31-21

Red Rover Red rover let Suzie come over

Way to go Blazers nothing sweeter than seeing Sad Green faces

MW has struggled with stopping the run all season and tonight was no different.

Americas on the other hand played solid defense especially when it counted the most.

MW had several opportunities to take control of the game but with each drive came a turnover.

It was a big night for Josh Fields.

Congrats to the Trailblazers!

Congratulations Blazers on the W. Americas was clearly the better team tonight. Montwood got OUT COACHED!! It was a great game and Montwood had several missed opportunities. One thing that I can't understand is what the heck were the coaches thinking? I mean they ran the ball 6 or 8 times the whole night. The run game was literally non existent tonight, it was all pass and the pass was off too!! Run the freaking ball!!

Cats32
Congratulations Blazers on the W. Americas was clearly the better team tonight. Montwood got OUT COACHED!! It was a great game and Montwood had several missed opportunities. One thing that I can't understand is what the heck were the coaches thinking? I mean they ran the ball 6 or 8 times the whole night. The run game was literally non existent tonight, it was all pass and the pass was off too!! Run the freaking ball!!

This guy has been waiting for weeks to bash his coaches, LMAO. Congratulations Cats32, Montwood finally lost. Have at it my friend. Show us that Montwood class.

WOW what a game at the SAC tonight between Americas and Montwood! Americas did just enough to squeeze out a 45-35 win, and was clearly the better team tonight. Here is a breakdown of what each team did tonight:

Americas:

- Americas executed a very balanced offensive attack against MW, running and passing the football, and making some key passes during critical times throughout the game.

- Americas did a great job of controlling the clock.

- Americas defense stepped up when it was needed and put a lot of pressure on MWs QB, getting at least three interceptions, a fumble recovery and a sack.

- Americas limited their turnovers. I may be wrong but I don't think they had any turnovers the entire game.

Montwood:

- #4 (Jr) WR Tyreese Andrus showed why he is the best WR in the city tonight with over 150+ yards receiving. The kid is a stud!!! But despite his efforts on offense and defense it wasn't enough to stop Americas and RB Josh Fields.

- MWs offensive line struggled with Americas defense all night long, forcing the QB to rush many of his passes.

- MW was never able to get their running game going and as a result RB De Anda was severely under used. But when he did run the football he was very productive, which makes me believe that had he ran the ball more we may have seen a different outcome.

- MW was also plagued by several turnovers and miss-opportunities tonight including interceptions, dropped passes, and at least one fumble.

- MWs defense was unable to stop the run with Fields compiling over 160 rushing/receiving.

- MWs defense recorded too many missed tackles.

- MWs secondary was exposed especially at the safety position, allowing Americas QB to pass for over 260 yards. Which was probably his best performance so far this season.

Well that's my take on the game, and I'm sure others will have their own opinions on what went wrong with MW tonight. I realize that we sometimes want to blame the coaches when our team loses. But I've said this before and I will say it again, we can always blame the Head Coach for his decisions during the game, but we can't blame the coach for mistakes made on the field by the players. For example the fumble by #14 during the beginning of the 2nd half on the kick-off, which eventually led to an Americas TD, and greatly changed the momentum of the game. That's just one example but there are others that I wont mention.

Next for Americas is El Dorado
Next for MW is Pebble Hills

If ELD wins next week we may have a three way tie for district, that's if MW beats Eastwood in two weeks.

Congratulations to the Americas Trailblazers!

Montwood is one side pass happy they have talented players that make plays in what ever offensive scheme however the play calling is awful ugly to win in 6a you have to find ways to be balance and this guys still have not develop hopefully they will get better as coaches and play callers for the kids . Otherwise it will be another horizon situation

And who are these talented players that u are talking about? So I guess if Americas had lost the game their parents would be on the forum whining about them being a run happy team that should have passed more. MW showed a lot of courage and a strong will to win by scoring to late TDs when everyone thought the game was over, so I give them a lot of credit for that but it doesn't change the outcome. They got beat plain and simple. And lets not forget that MW is the younger team playing under a new Head Coach, so for them to be in a position to compete for the district title means their having a pretty good season under Coach Famaligi with only two district games remaining. Not to mention that Americas is the veteran team with more experience which means they will have to re-invent themselves after Fields and Kolton graduates among their other starters. While MW will more then likely contend for district again. Anyway the game is over, Americas won, so it's up to ELD to prevent them from winning the district out right next week.

Wizard
Abracadabra!!!

Montwood beats Americas in OVERTIME again just as last year.

Wizard atlast the batteries in your magical and mystical wand have run out.

Commentator
Cats32

This guy has been waiting for weeks to bash his coaches, LMAO. Congratulations Cats32, Montwood finally lost. Have at it my friend. Show us that Montwood class.
I guess your friends of or related to the coaches, but tell me how I bashed them Commentator?? I said Montwood got out coached, which they DID and that they severely under utilized the running game, which they DID!!! As a Montwood supporter and fan that is exactly what I witnesssed last night and I'm sure Many others did also. Like I said before good job Americas, they were the better team last night and it was a great game. On to Pebble Hills Rams!!!

It was a great game between the #1 and #2 ranked teams in the city. So I make no excuses...Congratulations to Americas!

We still have two games left...so MW needs to re-group and get ready for Pebble Hills next week.

Ram
It was a great game between the #1 and #2 ranked teams in the city. So I make no excuses...Congratulations to Americas!

We still have two games left...so MW needs to re-group and get ready for Pebble Hills next week.

I always print out EP Gridiron's Rankings and Power Ratings every Wednesday.

Before Americas and Montwood played EP Gridiron had Americas Ranked #1 and Montwood #3. I don't know where you are getting that Montwood was Ranked #2. Chapin was Ranked #2 before Thursday and Friday's game of this past week.

EP Gridiron had Americas Ranked #1, Chapin #2 and then Montwood Ranked at #3

EP Gridiron's Power Rating for Americas was 155
EP Gridiron's Power Rating for Montwood was 150

Americas was projected by EP Gridiron's power ratings to beat Montwood by 5. EP Gridiron says to give 5 points for the team at home. Americas was the home team so another 5 points to Americas then the EP Gridiron projected win margin for Americas over Montwood was by 10. How ironic and funny at the same time that Americas happened to beat Montwood by 10.

Great Game!!! A LOT of Montwood fans walked out early and missed the scare their boys gave Americas toward the end. Montwood looked stronger than I expected and I honestly feel that if these two teams were to play again it could go either way. but...that's not the way it goes and Americas simply had some things go their way. Great Job to both squads!

Cats32
Commentator
Cats32

I guess your friends of or related to the coaches, but tell me how I bashed them Commentator?? I said Montwood got out coached, which they DID and that they severely under utilized the running game, which they DID!!! As a Montwood supporter and fan that is exactly what I witnesssed last night and I'm sure Many others did also. Like I said before good job Americas, they were the better team last night and it was a great game. On to Pebble Hills Rams!!!

Anybody can put on a Coaching hat, Montwood kids will win on their own.

Just like they won last year!

Told you guys 😂😂

El Do #1!!! Haha ;)

~LARRY-BIRD~
El Do #1!!! Haha ;)
47-44😖

RamsFb
~LARRY-BIRD~
El Do #1!!! Haha ;)
47-44😖

El Do has that #1 Spot It's ok to be salty i mean we can't help it that we're better than you. Haha. It's gonna be the same as last year. El Do's gonna win District 1-6A, and the it's gonna be the same as when Eastwood beat El Do by like 3pts or so and they thought of themselves as the unspoken winners or something 😂😂😂😂😂. Except this year it's gonna be montwood thinking of themselves like that 😂😂😂😂😂. It's ok to be salty that you're not better than us by PF and PA, and not better than us in every possible way imaginable. Just check that #1 Spot and come back to reality. 😂😂😂😂😂

o.O
RamsFb
~LARRY-BIRD~
El Do #1!!! Haha ;)
47-44😖

El Do has that #1 Spot It's ok to be salty i mean we can't help it that we're better than you. Haha. It's gonna be the same as last year. El Do's gonna win District 1-6A, and the it's gonna be the same as when Eastwood beat El Do by like 3pts or so and they thought of themselves as the unspoken winners or something 😂😂😂😂😂. Except this year it's gonna be montwood thinking of themselves like that 😂😂😂😂😂. It's ok to be salty that you're not better than us by PF and PA, and not better than us in every possible way imaginable. Just check that #1 Spot and come back to reality. 😂😂😂😂😂

Eastwood were not district champs,big difference. We will all be at the top together but we know that you know...

Undisputed
o.O
RamsFb
~LARRY-BIRD~
El Do #1!!! Haha ;)
47-44😖

Eastwood were not district champs,big difference. We will all be at the top together but we know that you know...

You guys are ranked #4!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

o.O
Undisputed
o.O
RamsFb
~LARRY-BIRD~
El Do #1!!! Haha ;)
47-44😖

well pretty much i can say your team is sorry for losing to a lower ranked team with no D1 offers players and a new coaching stuff with 0 experience coaching in 1-6A but to you i guess thats just being salty about Mw winning a game that very few people thought they weren't .. Smh

Btw the reason behind the wide margin is because El do have PHHS next and is expect to socre 50+ look how the ranks work...

RamsFB
o.O
Undisputed
o.O
RamsFb
~LARRY-BIRD~
El Do #1!!! Haha ;)
47-44😖

well pretty much i can say your team is sorry for losing to a lower ranked team with no D1 offers players and a new coaching stuff with 0 experience coaching in 1-6A but to you i guess thats just being salty about Mw winning a game that very few people thought they weren't .. Smh

Btw the reason behind the wide margin is because El do have PHHS next and is expect to socre 50+ look how the ranks work...

😂😂😂😂😂 Look, just look at the rank. Smh you guys are ranked lower than a 1-5A team!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

o.O
RamsFB
o.O
Undisputed
o.O
RamsFb
~LARRY-BIRD~
El Do #1!!! Haha ;)
47-44😖

😂😂😂😂😂 Look, just look at the rank. Smh you guys are ranked lower than a 1-5A team!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

You can go by ranking if it helps you sleep at night. But we know. And you know.

Undisputed
o.O
RamsFB
o.O
Undisputed
o.O
RamsFb
~LARRY-BIRD~
El Do #1!!! Haha ;)
47-44😖

You can go by ranking if it helps you sleep at night. But we know. And you know.

You know and we know that El Do's #1!!!!!! Dayummmmmmm!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

o.O
Undisputed
o.O
RamsFB
o.O
Undisputed
o.O
RamsFb
~LARRY-BIRD~
El Do #1!!! Haha ;)
47-44😖

Rankings? Really? Whatever happened to proving it on the field? Oh that's right they did and MW won. Yes, this is from a father who's son played for El Dorado and before you say anything silly he started on defense. Looking at rankings is a waste of time because it'll have nothing to do with District winner. Thursday and Friday will have a lot to do with it. El Dorado holds a scheduling advantage with PHHS being last on their schedule. So if FHS and EW knock of AHS and MW hen EDHS has bragging rights. Besides that they are equal with AHS and MW because they all knocked each other off.

Black and Gold
o.O
Undisputed
o.O
RamsFB
o.O
Undisputed
o.O
RamsFb
~LARRY-BIRD~
El Do #1!!! Haha ;)
47-44😖

Rankings? Really? Whatever happened to proving it on the field? Oh that's right they did and MW won. Yes, this is from a father who's son played for El Dorado and before you say anything silly he started on defense. Looking at rankings is a waste of time because it'll have nothing to do with District winner. Thursday and Friday will have a lot to do with it. El Dorado holds a scheduling advantage with PHHS being last on their schedule. So if FHS and EW knock of AHS and MW hen EDHS has bragging rights. Besides that they are equal with AHS and MW because they all knocked each other off.

Anotherone living in the past. Thats all sweet and all but what matters is what El Do does next upcoming game. And also that #1 Spot. Ranking has a lot to do with it. Thats like saying that the worst school in last place has a chance at beating the #1 ranked football team in the city... highly unlikeley. El Do does hold an advantage because they already played all the best teams.. it's not our fault we didn't play the weak ones first. Unlike other schools. Worry about El Do. Forget what any other team does. What matters is what we do. Period.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m