Forum: EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
El Dorado's Offensive line

I've seen some great offensive lines over the years, and from what I've seen El Dorado's Offensive line dominates, thoughts?

Re: El Dorado's Offensive line

Offensive line like these guys come about every 5 years at the high school level, they have D1 upside, we will here these guys getting college offers soon, so stay tune.........

Like I said earlier in the season, one of the best in El Paso. Hopefully some of them play in the next level. I love when linemen get recognized, because no one ever says great job line, all you hear is block line, why aren't you blocking or stay on your block. Go Aztecs!

YOUR RUNNING BACKS ARE AVERAGE
YES THE PASS BLOCKING HAS BEEN PHENOMENAL
WITHOUT THAT LINE BARFIELD IS DONE IN 6 GAMES
YES DESERVE ALL THE CREDIT IN MY OPINION

Well they will definately be tested in friday.

ELDs QB is in a class by himself. Yes, he has a good line blocking for him but it's his speed and elusiveness that will make the difference in this game. Another factor is his Corp of WRs, including Hampton, Hill, Hernandez, McCoy and Watson. And btw Henderson has been successful as both a LB and RB. So I believe it's Americas defense that will be in for a long night.

This comes from a Montwood fan who just lost to Americas, so you guys can beat ELDO but AHS can't who just beat you. This is a hope and not a prediction. You guys still want a piece of the DC so this is your wish lol.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m