EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
5A play-off picture

Chapin is going to win district in 1-5A, but it looks as if the 2-5A crown is going through the "Smurf Turf". Thoughts?

Re: 5A play-off picture

Div I
Chapin 1 seed
Andress 2 seed

Del Valle 1 seed
Eastlake 2 seed

Div 2
Bowie 1 seed
Burges 2 seed

Canutillo 1 seed
Parkland 2 seed

Subject to change based on upcoming games, of course.

RolyPoly
Div I
Chapin 1 seed
Andress 2 seed

Del Valle 1 seed
Eastlake 2 seed

Div 2
Bowie 1 seed
Burges 2 seed

Canutillo 1 seed
Parkland 2 seed

Subject to change based on upcoming games, of course.

So we still got:

Chapin/Eastlake
Canutillo/Burges-EP

Bowie/Parkland
Del Valle/Andress

Likely it will stick, but anything can happen

Best guess for 3-5a/4-5a & who they would face from EP

Division 1
Amarillo vs. Lub. Monterey (vs. Chapin/Eastlake)
Lub. Coronado vs. Canyon Randall (vs. Del Valle/Andress)

Division 2
Canyon vs. Lub. Cooper (vs. Bowie/Parkland)
Ab. Cooper vs. Dumas (vs. Canutillo/Burges/El Paso)

That's assuming Chapin beats Andress. If Andress makes the upset, then they switch positions.

Everything is correct except that your assuming that Burges will get the 4th spot in 1-5A. A better assumption would be that Burges loses to Chapin this week and El Paso beats Jeff this week which would mean that Burges and El Paso would be tied 3-3 in district heading to the last game of the season in which El Paso and Burges face off. Its gonna be a good game but id say El Paso will pull it out considering that Burges hasnt beat El Paso since 2012 and that Burges has a 1st year head coach.

EP Football Fan
Everything is correct except that your assuming that Burges will get the 4th spot in 1-5A. A better assumption would be that Burges loses to Chapin this week and El Paso beats Jeff this week which would mean that Burges and El Paso would be tied 3-3 in district heading to the last game of the season in which El Paso and Burges face off. Its gonna be a good game but id say El Paso will pull it out considering that Burges hasnt beat El Paso since 2012 and that Burges has a 1st year head coach.

I'm also pretty sure it will be EP Tigers. Just giving Burges they're place "if the season ended today"

I also don't think Andress will beat Chapin or Eastlake will defeat Canutillo. But that's why they play

If either does pull off the upset, or both for the matter, we got three way ties on both sides. Crazy!!

Max Preps already has Andress/DV and Bowie/Parkland on schedule

epgerm
EP Football Fan

I'm also pretty sure it will be EP Tigers. Just giving Burges they're place "if the season ended today"

I also don't think Andress will beat Chapin or Eastlake will defeat Canutillo. But that's why they play

If either does pull off the upset, or both for the matter, we got three way ties on both sides. Crazy!!

If Canutullo beats Eastlake, it wont be an upset. LMFAO

^^actually LMFAO

So quick to get offended didn't even read it right

If anything is on Maxpreps, a Coach has input the info under an assumption, not fact. Nothing is completely set.

Coach
If anything is on Maxpreps, a Coach has input the info under an assumption, not fact. Nothing is completely set.

Yea. Bowie/Parkland got removed after a bit

Bitter sweet finishing up this season, can't wait

Chapin loses first round with that draw

NE Matador

Every 5A team will be one and done this year.

Huh
NE Matador

Every 5A team will be one and done this year.

So since you know the outcome to the playoffs there is no need for you to come into this forum. BYE

Mental thing amongst coaching staffs, always trying to get an advantage. We'll see how it all plays out. And then this dude with the all 5A teams "out after one round" obviously doesn't understand that EP is guaranteed four second round teams. Best of luck to all... Hope everyone is healthy and ready for the home stretch and playoffs. Someone needs to make a run this year!

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m