Forum: EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Too soon to talk about Eastlake and Eaglets?

Eastlake too fast and too tough. Eastlake 38 Canutilla 12

Re: Too soon to talk about Eastlake and Eaglets?

Quote: Playas
Eastlake too fast and too tough. Eastlake 38 Canutilla 12

Sorry buds

Canutillo will win this one. Not because Falcons are bad just that Eagles are the better team this year.

Get ready for Chapin.......but that'll be too much as well, probably worse

Eastlake this year reminds me of the Eagles last year when everybody thought that they were going to do really well and they disappointed a lot of people so I really don't see much of a game. I'm not saying that they're not good I'm just saying that they are not as good as everybody in their fanbase predicted they would be like I never saw the other level that they were in and I never seen the other time zone they've been in so again it's just another game for the Eagles.

The Eagles defense can slow down the Falcons offense but can the Falcons defense slow down the Eagles offense? Canutillo just grinds on the defense and wears them down. If you've notice they're in close games until the 4th quarter, when the opposing defense gets tired. That's when the Canutillo RB's start making big plays.

Every opponent is different and I'm sure Eastlake has more than a few trickS up their sleeve. Does Canutillo have a better team? I would say yes. But that doesn't always translate into victories. Canutillo is dealing with some injuries to key players. The depth of this team was tested last week and they certainly stepped up significantly. I expect Eastlake to fire on all cilinders. Will Canutillo prove again to take the opponents best shots in the chin and bounce back to pull the victory? Or will Canutillo be the one to throw the shots? It will be a great game either way. Can't wait....

Where is this game being held at ?

Quote: Flint
Eastlake this year reminds me of the Eagles last year when everybody thought that they were going to do really well and they disappointed a lot of people so I really don't see much of a game. I'm not saying that they're not good I'm just saying that they are not as good as everybody in their fanbase predicted they would be like I never saw the other level that they were in and I never seen the other time zone they've been in so again it's just another game for the Eagles.

I dont see how Eastlake disappointed alot of people.. We have had key players injured on defence as well as offences..Football is like life, unexpected things happen, unfortunately we have no control over that.

Fortunately for Canutillo they squeak by a couple of Wins that could have gone either way. But a win is a win right?

Eastlake will just keep grinding one game at a time! One thing for sure Eastlake will step on the field against canutillo ready to bust them in the mouth.. We will not rollover!

You want the District title? COME GET IT! GO FALCONS!

Canutillo wins this game and becomes 2-5A champs

See you all on our blue turf!!

We are going to beat the tar out of them little Eagles. They are sloow. Moya who? Look at his stats. Where has he been? Vacation? Oline is slowwwer. It will be a long noche. Sorry baby eagles.District goes through Falcon land this year.

It looks like some of our peeps are finally starting to believe and letting everyone know the way things will go down. Listen here folks, don't try to build this game up like the Del Valle game, you will be disappointed. There is a negative chance that Eastlake is in this game past the 1st quarter, I don't care if we have 2nd or 3rd stringers out there, this is a team and we will dominate from start to finish. Chavez will run for under 30 yards, that so called D1 QB will be beaten to a pulp all night and will match our field color by the time we are through with him, and that's all they have on that team, just like we did Parkland we will expose them for what they are, a couple of slightly above average players that we will make look like a couple of slums. The rest of the team are a bunch of nobodies. Is it too early to talk about this game? Absolutely not! Let's write these chumps off so they can move on and get their a$$ handed to them by Chapin again while we move on to our journey for a state title again. I say it the way it is folks, I'm sorry if some of you will take offense to this but come back on here in a couple of weeks and kneel before the king, cause I'm always right. The day I see any competition for our boys I'll be the first to let you know. But for now, save your gas money from that drive across town cause this one will hurt more than that drive back from Midland last year. NOT THIS YEAR EASTFAKE!!!

We have way better athletes. Wont even be close

Eastlake Big. Canutillo hasnt played anybody.

Quote: Canuts Fan
It looks like some of our peeps are finally starting to believe and letting everyone know the way things will go down. Listen here folks, don't try to build this game up like the Del Valle game, you will be disappointed. There is a negative chance that Eastlake is in this game past the 1st quarter, I don't care if we have 2nd or 3rd stringers out there, this is a team and we will dominate from start to finish. Chavez will run for under 30 yards, that so called D1 QB will be beaten to a pulp all night and will match our field color by the time we are through with him, and that's all they have on that team, just like we did Parkland we will expose them for what they are, a couple of slightly above average players that we will make look like a couple of slums. The rest of the team are a bunch of nobodies. Is it too early to talk about this game? Absolutely not! Let's write these chumps off so they can move on and get their a$$ handed to them by Chapin again while we move on to our journey for a state title again. I say it the way it is folks, I'm sorry if some of you will take offense to this but come back on here in a couple of weeks and kneel before the king, cause I'm always right. The day I see any competition for our boys I'll be the first to let you know. But for now, save your gas money from that drive across town cause this one will hurt more than that drive back from Midland last year. NOT THIS YEAR EASTFAKE!!!

What ever cornuts fan when it all said and done will see who will be beaten.One game at a time. See you soon on that smurf turf.
FEAR the FALCONS!!!

Quote: Terrible
hmmmm....interesting...Canutillo played Del Valle and stomped them. I was at the Del Valle Eastlake game and ....well...we know what happened there. So think before you make a statement like "Canutillo hasn't played anybody.

Good game for sure! Two prideful teams will go head to head.

Quote: Terrible

Nah. Will be a close game.. people wanna compare what canutillo did to DV.. and say omg Eastlake is gonna get stomped. Different teams different match ups. Look at Parkland vs Ysleta 42-0.. hmm wonder what happened there. Canutillo vs Ysleta 28-21... keep thinking that way. Go Falcons!!

I'll mention it again for all the Falcon fans ,From the beginning you said that this was the perfect team ,then that your faster and above everyone on our District and this and that.Well none of the above.You guys keep saying well we need to work on Defense and some players are hurt and this and that.The fast part ,Lol they said Parkland the #1rusher and the receiver that he was this and that ,so what happened. And Eastlake thinking at Canuts is below them,So bring your Fans and 4 uniforms ,oh and your players that haven't shown up the last 2 times we met up ,56-21 and 49 -0 so like I told Kingsrealm please bring a team that wants to play.

I'll mention it again for all the Falcon fans ,From the beginning you said that this was the perfect team ,then that your faster and above everyone on our District and this and that.Well none of the above.You guys keep saying well we need to work on Defense and some players are hurt and this and that.The fast part ,Lol they said Parkland the #1rusher and the receiver that he was this and that ,so what happened. And Eastlake thinking at Canuts is below them,So bring your Fans and 4 uniforms ,oh and your players that haven't shown up the last 2 times we met up ,56-21 and 49 -0 so like I told Kingsrealm please bring a team that wants to play.

You forgot to tell them Falcons to bring their different time zone and other level. That you have not seen. Stop with these past victories it is going not to help them eagles out this time around.

FEAR the FALCONS!!!

This one is simple. Canutillo's big D will make stops. Eastlake will not. Canutillo will be up by 10 points at halftime and then win by 20 or more.

Omg. Falcons gonna tear that Eaglet **** up.

I saw Del Valle get stomped on by Canutillo. I saw Del Valle beat Eastlake and I can say Canutillo is the favorite. They are great on defense. They have speed and they can tackle. They will stop Eastlake's gimmick offense and win this game. Only way Eastlake can win if they don't have turnovers and keep it low scoring.

Kinda early Eastlake can't sleep on Ysleta

You eastlake people are out there man. Past or present you have yet to come close to kicking our ass, so why you think your going to do it now with a medioacre team, compared to some of your good ones in years past, is unbeleiveable and stupid. You guys think your so hot and fly with your "fear the falcon" garbage i can tell you there aren't many people in the city that fear your falcon! Not this year's team, sorry. canutillo's defense is on a different level one that only chapin can rival. So shush your mouth with your big talk about your falcons.

Bro sit your A$$ down before you hurt yourself .... . You canutillo fans can run around like chicken little all you want ...."Talking about how great you are " Bottom line is you're either going to beat Eastlake or you're not !!!! It's that simple ....Stop being such attention Hoe's opening up all sorts of threads ....wanting people to acknowledge your existence ...If your that great it will happen on it's own ... Good Luck to both teams next week and let the best team win !!!! Peace out Playas !!!!

I see the pot is calling out the kettle again...

Can't we all just get along? Lol

Quote: ......
I see the pot is calling out the kettle again...

Can't we all just get along? Lol
Exactly!!

Quote: Kingsrealm
Bro sit your A$$ down before you hurt yourself .... . You canutillo fans can run around like chicken little all you want ...."Talking about how great you are " Bottom line is you're either going to beat Eastlake or you're not !!!! It's that simple ....Stop being such attention Hoe's opening up all sorts of threads ....wanting people to acknowledge your existence ...If your that great it will happen on it's own ... Good Luck to both teams next week and let the best team win !!!! Peace out Playas !!!!

Pretty sure this thread was started by an eastlake fan since the opening post picks eastlake over canuts you tard!!! And if you read on there are plenty of eastlake fans talking about how great they are, so check yourself first!

This would mean you have yet to watch a high school football game because Eastlake has never kicked Canutillo's ass

Quote: Orangerat

Pretty sure this thread was started by an eastlake fan since the opening post picks eastlake over canuts you tard!!! And if you read on there are plenty of eastlake fans talking about how great they are, so check yourself first!

Check this garbage rat just three words FEAR THE FALCONS!!!

Eastlake should not sleep on Ysleta, I wish you guys the best so that Canuts vs Eastlake will be all that it should be. If you all take down the Indians then this will be a game to watch. Either team can take this of course I will be rooting for my "Eaglets" but that is why they play the game.

Quote: OrangeBird
Eastlake should not sleep on Ysleta, I wish you guys the best so that Canuts vs Eastlake will be all that it should be. If you all take down the Indians then this will be a game to watch. Either team can take this of course I will be rooting for my "Eaglets" but that is why they play the game.

I'm sure Eastlake is not looking past Ysleta Orangebird!!! Ysleta has a DC that left falcon land and is now the DC at ysleta ...so he knows how Eastlake operates !!! Dangerous game for Eastlake this friday !!!! So will see how that plays out !!!! Good luck to your canuts team as well ....and will see you next week at the smurf turf Like you said that's why they play the game !!!

King come on man Coach Cals coaches thats all they KNOW is Offence they dont have an OUNCE of defense in them,you have to remember he comes from RIVERSIDE were its all about OFFENCE so it doesn't matter if the DC is at Ysleta, Eastlake defense has allowed more points in ONE game then Canuts all year.You guys have a one man team with him there's no team ,hope hes knees are strong.

King come on man Coach Cals coaches thats all they KNOW is Offence they dont have an OUNCE of defense in them,you have to remember he comes from RIVERSIDE were its all about OFFENCE so it doesn't matter if the DC is at Ysleta, Eastlake defense has allowed more points in ONE game then Canuts all year.You guys have a one man team with him there's no team ,hope hes knees are strong.

Well Flint you make a pretty valid point !!!! .. So can't argue with you much there !!! But All I can really do as a fan is support our program let coach Cal and his coaches do the coaching and let the players do the winning and losing and enjoy the ride ......Because afterall nothing really last forever right ? !

King you better not Lose to YHS cause I'll be on you bro.LOL,no man but really TRUCHA WITH THESE VATOS they can be DANGEROUS. One more thing King hey man that about the dos XXs man u walked right into that ONE.Crazy veto,layers.

Vato laters.

King you better not Lose to YHS cause I'll be on you bro.LOL,no man but really TRUCHA WITH THESE VATOS they can be DANGEROUS. One more thing King hey man that about the dos XXs man u walked right into that ONE.Crazy veto,layers.

Nah Bro like I mentioned it to you before Eastlake went undefeated their freshmen year in 2010 and beat canutillo but that's neither here nor there !!! My point is when you say never do some fact checking first !!! And truth be told that Vato looked even crazier having a conversation with the dos XX man !!!!!! .

LOL. Like always King enjoyed the conversation. TELL THEN FEAR THE DOS XX VATO.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m