Forum: EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
So basically

The ya playoff picture set

Re: So basically

Just have to wait until after this week to let district play out so we will know what the match ups are looking like.

Quote: DrWho
Just have to wait until after this week to let district play out so we will know what the match ups are looking like.

Bope the teams are locked. The only thing that can change maybe but wont is 1 or 2 seed in big school

Quote: DrWho

Nope the teams are locked. The only thing that can change maybe but wont is 1 or 2 seed in big school

Teams from District 2 arent set yet. Thats why matchups could still change. So the answer is no, the playoff picture is not set yet.

It's one of those situations were they aren't set, but we know they are pretty much set.

Unlesssssssss we have an upset

So what would the playoff picture look like?

Really was just talking about the 4 teams that are in for 6a......

Quote: Supporter
Really was just talking about the 4 teams that are in for 6a......

Talk about not understanding!! There are 128 6A teams throughout the state that will make the playoffs not just 4. When they say District 2 they are talking about District 2-6A....you know San Angelo Central, Amarillo Tascosa etc. Understand now? But of course your comment won't be added to the book El Pasoans do not understand since you aren't from here. I guess we can count ourselves lucky. What a tool

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m