Forum: EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Coronado defense

It's pretty sad how coaches only see 11 defense players on the team ! There is more talent there but coaches don't know how to select players or rotate the players on defense. The coach for linebackers has no clue on what he is doing ! Give more kids a chance to show their talent and not only 11 players !

Re: Coronado defense

You sound like a parent whose son doesn't play a lot. This isn't little league football anymore where everyone plays.

If linebackers are so bad one linebacker has 90 tackles 11 for a loss and the other has 65 7 for a loss. Their defense is not any good however they shut down two d-1 recruit receivers Yes Fields did run all over them I think that was because the offense did not give them a rest.

Numbers say 2nd best defense in the district.

Quote: ugh
If linebackers are so bad one linebacker has 90 tackles 11 for a loss and the other has 65 7 for a loss. Their defense is not any good however they shut down two d-1 recruit receivers Yes Fields did run all over them I think that was because the offense did not give them a rest.

And gave the game away to Montwood.

Quote: TB

Quote: Cats32
Quote: TB

Both starting OLBs were out that game...

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m