Forum: EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
1-6A District Champs 2016

So who do you all thinks gonna take it this year? There's only one game left so far in the regular season, El Do's on top by a wide margin. Thoughts??

Re: 1-6A District Champs 2016

Quote: o.O
So who do you all thinks gonna take it this year? There's only one game left so far in the regular season, El Do's on top by a wide margin. Thoughts??

How is El dorado on top by a wide margin when Montwood beat them?

There are three teams with a 5-1 district record. Where is this wide margin you speak of?

Quote: Rams Fan BTS

PF and PA. That's the wide margin im talking about. Not to mention that #1 Spot :D

Quote: RolyPoly
There are three teams with a 5-1 district record. Where is this wide margin you speak of?

It's ok to be salty. Haha. I'm talking about PF and PA. Not to mention that #1 Spot. It's not our fault we're the best in the city. We're just born with better abbilities then most. We can't help it. 😂😂😂

Quote: Rams Fan BTS

Brace yourselves people. El Do's gonna win District 1-6A and it's gonna be a re-peat of last year simmilar like when eastwood won by 3 or so and they thought of themselves as the unspoken winners or something. 😂😂😂😂 Except this next year it's gonna be montwood acting like that. 😂😂😂😂

It's ok to be salty. Haha. I'm talking about PF and PA. Not to mention that #1 Spot. It's not our fault we're the best in the city. We're just born with better abbilities then most. We can't help it. 😂😂😂
well what happened to all this talent when montwood played them?

Quote: RamsFB

😂😂😂😂😂 Look, just look at the rank. Smh you guys are ranked lower than a 1-5A team!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂 Look, just look at the rank. Smh you guys are ranked lower than a 1-5A team!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

And you were ranked below that 1-5A team for 4 weeks.

Quote: Commentator

Commentator are you a female archeologis?? Cuz female archeologists love digging up the past. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I live in the now.

Commentator are you a female archeologis?? Cuz female archeologists love digging up the past. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I live in the now.

... and El Do's #1!!!! Dayummmm!!!!

Commmentator im not gonna lie that was a good lil comeback.. where'd you find it?? In your little purse??? With your lil half inch heels 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

All this back and forth just shows a lack of respect between the teams when obviously there is much parity in the district. Heck coronado put a scare in all 3 top teams and they will be home next week.

Quote: Supporter
All this back and forth just shows a lack of respect between the teams when obviously there is much parity in the district. Heck coronado put a scare in all 3 top teams and they will be home next week.

Coronado was Santa this year, ask Montwood....

Yes. And ask americas and eldorado as well!!!

In 6a everyone beats everyone then come Playoffs and ya.

Quote: Flint

**** these 5a schools sit up and run their mouth about 5a goes further. 1st round is el paso so it doesnt count......btw whenever a 5a playoff team plays a 6a playoff team they lose. Rember in canits fabled semi final year they lost to franklin....then they lost to montwood and cried about how the refs cheated them.......just stop and cheer for all teams in playoffs.....canuts plays burges in fiest round and beats thwir chest smh.....this why people dont like yall

In 6a everyone beats everyone then come Playoffs and ya. [/quotwe]

These guys just don't get it. Try playing a 6A schedule week in and week out. Then travel mid way and meet another 6A school in the first round of the playoffs. 5A is just not the same. Yes you have a very good 5A team. But it is 5A.

But you know what I will be pulling for you guys in the playoffs just like I pull for all El Paso teams.

**** these 5a schools sit up and run their mouth about 5a goes further. 1st round is el paso so it doesnt count......btw whenever a 5a playoff team plays a 6a playoff team they lose. Rember in canits fabled semi final year they lost to franklin....then they lost to montwood and cried about how the refs cheated them.......just stop and cheer for all teams in playoffs.....canuts plays burges in fiest round and beats thwir chest smh.....this why people dont like yall

Easy to talk smack for the bigger schools, but they should beat up on the 5a teams. Franklin and Montwood have about 1000 more students (500 males) than teams like Canutillo or Bowie, which of course means they have a bigger talent pool and likely more depth. That would be similar to Canutillo talking smack about Fabens or Clint when they have twice the student population to pick athletes from.

School enrollment really doesn't mean much not all the kids want to play football, or play sports...a school like franklin with 2700+ kids enrolled could possibly have 200-250+ (guesstimating) kids participate in football. while Canuts who has like 1600+ enrollment could also have like 175+ kids participating in football...not much bigger of a pool to pick from. Anyways I think Montwood ends up being DC.....

Well it looks like El Do won the 2016 DC along with Americas and Montwood. Great job at Finishing with that #1 Spot by the end of the regular season El Do. Now it's off to the playoffs. ;)

El Do #1!!! ;)

Well it looks like Montwood won the 2016 DC along with Americas and El Do. Great job at Finishing with that #1 Spot by the end of the regular season Montwood. Now it's off to the playoffs. ;)

Montwood #1!!! ;)

Well it looks like Americas won the 2016 DC along with Montwood and El Do. Great job at Finishing with that #1 Spot by the end of the regular season Americas. Now it's off to the playoffs. ;)

Montwood #1!!! ;)

Canutillo should be number one not El Do!

Quote: Canutillo
Canutillo should be number one not El Do!

Be quiet you can't even beat Franklin. Look at your history against Franklin.

I can't believe these idiots actually think they could beat El Dorado, Montwood, or Americas........No chance....

Why not ,there nothing special about you guys,You guys beat each other all the time and there NEVER dominant team ,so what the big deal.and please don't get me started on your 6a sorry playoff HISTORY.EE QUE GACHO.

What's canutillos record vs 6a playoff teams. Someone look that stat up

What does that have to do with thier district? As ussual, jock supporter is lost...

Canutillo is a 5A school with 1600 students.

Your school probably has 3000 students, quit crying.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m