EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Games

Even though the season is over for alot of teams there are some good games on the schedule. Maybe not the best teams but games that should be entertaining.

Bel Air vs Ysleta. big game for pride they two teams have battled alot the past couple years. I think it might be a great game.

Chapin vs. Andress is huge right? for first place bragging rights at least. Chapin is weakening?

Canutillo vs. Eastlake of course is big. Canutillo at home will be a tough task for the Falcons. which bird will soar?

Montwood vs Eastwood has alot of pride at stake these east side schools know each other well. lots of smack talk has been going on I hear.

El Paso vs Burges, winner is in right? **** for the playoff, what more can you ask for kids have got to be hyped for this one.

Even Hanks and Horizon should be good, for last place right. will Hanks show up for once this year? Might be coaches last game...

Looking forward to tonights games. Should be a great week. Hope everyone comes out healthy and ready to represent El Paso at the next round. After this week we all become El Paso and support El Paso teams.

Re: Good Games

Give me

Bel air
Andress
Canutillo
Montwood
El Paso
Hanks

In these big games, lol

Miner maniac
Give me

Bel air
Andress
Canutillo
Montwood
El Paso
Hanks

In these big games, lol

Looks good to me!

Big Red
Even though the season is over for alot of teams there are some good games on the schedule. Maybe not the best teams but games that should be entertaining.

Bel Air vs Ysleta. big game for pride they two teams have battled alot the past couple years. I think it might be a great game.

Chapin vs. Andress is huge right? for first place bragging rights at least. Chapin is weakening?

Canutillo vs. Eastlake of course is big. Canutillo at home will be a tough task for the Falcons. which bird will soar?

Montwood vs Eastwood has alot of pride at stake these east side schools know each other well. lots of smack talk has been going on I hear.

El Paso vs Burges, winner is in right? **** for the playoff, what more can you ask for kids have got to be hyped for this one.

Even Hanks and Horizon should be good, for last place right. will Hanks show up for once this year? Might be coaches last game...

Looking forward to tonights games. Should be a great week. Hope everyone comes out healthy and ready to represent El Paso at the next round. After this week we all become El Paso and support El Paso teams.

Chapin and Andress are fighting for a District Championship. Chapin loss would drop them to third in district. Andress victory would share the crown and grab 2nd place for playoffs. 5A Bi District will be fun to watch.

El Paso and Burges means everything to both programs right now. Burges continuity and EP progress, a chance!

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m