Forum: EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Any El Paso Team making it to State?

Thoughts???

I think El Paso Americas can make it past the 3rd Round if everything is clicking for them.

Can't really see anybody else from El Paso maybe Canutillo also.

Re: Any El Paso Team making it to State?

Cathedral won the TAPPS div 12 title game tonight!

Viva la Cate!

Lol

Quote: midlanddog24
Thoughts???
I think El Paso Americas can make it past the 3rd Round if everything is clicking for them.

Can't really see anybody else from El Paso maybe Canutillo also.

All Americas has is Josh Fields. They don't have anyone else. I don't think Josh can carry Americas through the Texas state playoffs like he did in the regular season.

Hey RolyPoly no one cares.This is the gridiron its about REAL FOOTBALL.

Quote: Flint

Look up the word sarcasm in the dictionary chief. Look at the Cathedral thread to see my real thoughts about it...

To answer the original post, no. I have to look at the bracket closer but it will be tough for any El Paso team to get out of Round 2. Americas might run into Abilene round 2 and Canutillo will have to possibly face Abilene Cooper and if they win, Aledo. The Parklan/Bowie winner might have the best chance to get to the 3rd round. We'll see.

Quote: Flint

Flint your just mad because you cant go on and on about how the 2014 Canutillo team did more than any other El Paso team has ever done. You put Cathedral down because of the league they are in but yiuur in 5A which in Texas means squat. Maybe you guys should see if New Mexico will take you, maybe you could win a state champinship there. You guys are a joke.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m